Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK4 Carplay Issues

DaveT70

1 hour ago, Alex.S said:

I’ve realised yesterday if I stream through Bluetooth I can use Ford Navigation at same time. Which is great.  Not sure if when I need to plug into usb to charge my phone it’ll automatically change to google or Apple maps. Will be testing that this morning. Apple maps is alright but I prefer the built in sat nav. 

Not tried apple car play with my iPhone yet, I did connect my phone via bluetooth when I first got my car and realised I could play my apple music this way so haven't felt the need to try car play, as I only want it for the music also, and if it means no ford navigation I will carry on like this then.

1 hour ago, mitch84 said:

Not tried apple car play with my iPhone yet, I did connect my phone via bluetooth when I first got my car and realised I could play my apple music this way so haven't felt the need to try car play, as I only want it for the music also, and if it means no ford navigation I will carry on like this then.

I’m in my car now and realised I can simply turn CarPlay off in sync settings. Plugged phone in all good 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mitch84 said:

Is there a shuffle button? To get a random playlist out of all my songs,playlists and albums?

34 minutes ago, Alex.S said:

Is there a shuffle button? To get a random playlist out of all my songs,playlists and albums?

Not sure sorry, not listened to much music yet.

good to know about the CarPlay on off setting, cheers.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club