Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well Here It Is

Strutter

Got it all finished today, gots the bulbs changed last night, but got the entire thing detilaed fully, took about 3 hrs mind!, im knackered!

P1010724.jpg

P1010725.jpg

P1010726.jpg

P1010728.jpg

P1010729.jpg

P1010730.jpg

P1010731.jpg

Absolutly loving it, got the Super Resin Wax on it and bless the rain god didnt stop me from then getting the High definition Wax on top of that, tho it was more work to wipe off again than apply!, but ever single noke and cranny was cleaned!

Nice work!!

Northern Ireland or private plate??

Stunning car mate!

Yea I find the wax abit hard to shift off, someone on the detailing forum suggest to me to apply a softer coat (stop adding wax to the pad as often) and it did help.

Quiet easy to clean too, not too many difficult spots.

Anyone find anything to clean the interior yet? Loads of different trim plastics I don't want to touch it with the same kit I used for the Saxo Plastics.

White bulbs make it alot cleaner looking too :D

Ahhhhh! Lovely car, boo hiss. one day ill be able to afford a decent car!!! :lol:

..its glowing in the dark now lol!

Only niggle is when I get into the car with the iPhone, its great that it syncs atuomatically, but for whatever reason it starts playing the music from the Phone even tho the iPod in linked up and playing it, so its wasting the battery down for no reason, anyone know of a way to stop this?

I have the same trouble Strutter

I linked my phone up the first time and it tries to use the car a giant speaker

So each time the car's headunit/console is turned off then on, it will start playing music on my phone.

Because of this...im pretty sure its why my the voice activations freezes up during some calls.

The screen will have the Voice command symbol frozen on, If I turn it off and on again the symbol goes but the voice controls wont work for a good 20 minutes (or until I get a call)

But Ive got a oldish phone and I think ive sorted the problem now

Im abit disappointed with the Line in /USB ipod playback.

Because the audio travels down the line in cable, you ALWAYS get background noise. Compared to my Saxo headunit from pioneer, were You used the ipod cable for both data and audio. Hope that becomes a upgrade, ONE ipod cable from both audio and data.

Other than that...LOVE the car still :D

I havnt noticed any "Wineing" transfer when driving to be honest, well not so far, and the next thing on the list was the sound system to be done, but im actually pretty impressed with what has came in the car, not to shabby and a big improvement over alot of other cars, so im happy that holds me till I can save some money for a good bit.

Thats the only other niggle, where the iPod is supposed to sit where the USB goes and the power socket hasnt been thought out, as the handbrake falls into that area, and the offical cable is to long and to robust to be able to do much with, tho ive found a good spot now.

But really if this is the worst I can find about the car I'm laughing!

But really if this is the worst I can find about the car I'm laughing!

Exactly :D

You will be laughing

I think I'll try and find a cheap Official Ford cable, As I was using my own Line in /Ipod cable

Id love to be proved wrong ;)

Enjoy mate

You know every time i see the new shape Fiesta i have to say what a stunning looking car. It is such a head turner. I particularly like the lime green look. There's a 5 door version near where i work, but it needs alloys to really set it off.

Exactly :D

You will be laughing

I think I'll try and find a cheap Official Ford cable, As I was using my own Line in /Ipod cable

Id love to be proved wrong ;)

Enjoy mate

Ahh right, the offical one is a pretty substantail cable so im thinking they have the proper insulation for that in it.

And then there were three ...

... white dressed up titaniums ...

... on FOC...

:)

Only 3 here?...I thought there would have been more, its also seem the sales man couldnt order an other one as he could find it othe system again with the kit.

Best part was when I was picking her up, he told me 2 people had come in looking to buy it as it was coming off teh trailer, then one of the guys that cleans them that works their was asking wether it was for stock or was it on order cause he liked it!.

Welcome to the very coolest club on FOC B)

Interesting to see no leather with the 17s - how did you manage that?

I didnt want leather, dont like it, i preferr cloth :P, I just asked him if I could jsut pay for the Kit and alloys, was I supposed to get leather?, it wasnt an X Pack or anything, I kinda just mixed and matched.

And then there were three ...

... white dressed up titaniums ...

... on FOC...

:)

At this rate you all will overtake us with our white ZS's... :P

I doubt it Billy - there are like 9,000,000 of you in White ZSs :lol:

I doubt it Billy - there are like 9,000,000 of you in White ZSs :lol:

Where? :ph34r:

Very nice Fiesta Strutter, missed out on a BFZ reg by 27 car's :( had to settle for AFZ

You can add me to the list of White 3 dr Titanium with dress up kit , X pack etc - it's on order - latest guess is end April beginning May for delivery - that would be 10 weeks ish , I ordered mid Feb .. looking forward to getting it.

I didnt want leather, dont like it, i preferr cloth :P, I just asked him if I could jsut pay for the Kit and Alloys, was I supposed to get leather?, it wasnt an X Pack or anything, I kinda just mixed and matched.

Have you tried sitting on leather in your car whilst wearing shorts in very hot summer temps? Put it this way, you aint seen anyone move as fast.