Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well Here It Is

Strutter

Have you tried sitting on leather in your car whilst wearing shorts in very hot summer temps? Put it this way, you aint seen anyone move as fast.

It's just as bad in the winter when it's -5 in the car and the bottom of my back touches the freezing seat!

Saying that, it does have its advantages though - looks great and the chewing gum that I somehow managed to get all over the seat yeaterday came off very easily. :huh:

Have you tried sitting on leather in your car whilst wearing shorts in very hot summer temps? Put it this way, you aint seen anyone move as fast.

It's why I don't like leather on any furniture, it's either freezing and it scalding, ESP in a car, but then I can't stand leather sofas or anything in peoples houses either! Just find cloth more comfortable, plus I think the new fiesta cloth interior looks really well now!

• 2 weeks later...

Lovley Car strutter, dont suppose you have any more shots of your carbon badges- im looking at getting some but unsure what colous to get, can you check out my thread on post up some piccys if you have any

Thanks alot

Jay

And then there were three ...

... white dressed up titaniums ...

... on FOC...

:)

At this rate you all will overtake us with our white ZS's... :P

Yes you will - now if you had gone for Squeeze . . . . LOL