Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Byebye Fezzie

studly

My fezz will soon be gone.....just waiting on delivery of a suzuki swift sport, i still like the shape of the fezz but i want something with a bit more zip and good road holding. I was going to go for a zetec s but tbh i fancy a change lol.

Nice move, not heard anything bad about them!

Nice looking cars too, what colour are you going for?

But a swift sport is cheaper and faster than a fiesta 1.25!

Don't really agree that a Swift is better than a Fez. But hope you like the new car! :)

nah neither would i... but having said that if the engines bigger and cars quicker if thats what you looking for it be good for you

I've always liked the swift sport and was going to get one before i got the fezz but i was blown away by the look of the new fezz but couldn't afford a zetec s at the time so settled for a wallet friendly 1.25i style lol. I could just about stretch to a zetec s now but tbh i can get the swift sport for just under 12k (which took a bit of haggling). The only downside is the insurance which is about 100 notes more compared to a zetec s but i was naughty last year and had a bump so i'm getting a loading due to that anyway :rolleyes:

fair play to you then... hope its a good car for you, i dont know anyone who has one so i cant say anything about them

Remember to post pictures! I have always had a soft spot for the Swift in whatever variant, very nice looking cars.

Remember to post pictures! I have always had a soft spot for the Swift in whatever variant, very nice looking cars.

Yup will do.....still got the fezz for a bit yet anyway as they stated a delivery scale of 7-14 days.

Ahhhh right. Brand new 10 reg??

Yup a 10 plate......as for the colour i've gone for white ;)

Lots of bang for your buck with the Swift in all fairness, it's well equipped as standard too which must be a big bonus.

Got my swift today ended up with silver aswell ;)...not a good day for any piccies with my cruddy mobile but here's a couple complete with equally cruddy parking.

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

He he! Looks like I parked that! Lol! :-)

Lol...i just swung into the carpark right at the back with no cars anywhere near ;) ,got out and realised i wasn't in the space properly but thought sod it lol

sorry but dont like it! think the speed thing is all good but it dont look a patch on the fez looks abit too watered down, soft almost... i know what i mean... just dont looks sporty or anything

I have to agree with Nico, im sorry, its a personal thing I know, but it looks like a slipper.

i had the displeasure of driving one of these for 200 grueling miles, honeslty i wanted to die, the car is tosh. sorry mate but i think you've made the wrong choice, they don't hold their value well at all. out of all the junior hot hatches the 500 essesse and the fiesta zetec s are group leaders, hands down. (although strictly speaking i wouldn't put the 500 in with the fez but it was equal on power thereabouts)..

anyway, nuff of that.. they do seem relaible though, and won't stand out in a crowd much so you shouldn't need worry about vandalism/theft.

enjoy it... if you can :huh:

Man, you should of held onto the Fiesta a little bit more, the new Swift is about to be launched! All the best with your car though, my aunty has one and it's a great little thing. Still think my Fiesta is better though ;-)

I'm more than happy with my new toy which to me is much more enjoyable to drive and at the end of the day that's all that matter's to me ;)

I still like the shape of the mk7 and i wouldn't have had 2 if i didn't ;) i just wanted a change and the swift sport fit the bill and was cheap enough considering what you get as standard and depreciation doesn't really bother me that much.

It looks great, I hope you enjoy driving it. Especially a fan of the dual tailpipes. :)

It looks great, I hope you enjoy driving it. Especially a fan of the dual tailpipes. :)

Not realy for me fella but good luck wiv it :D

Cheers ;)....it would be a boring old world if we all liked and hated the same things ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club