Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 ford fiesta ST-Line water leak

Nimrodmk8

I've had leaking water on the passenger side dripping down the A Pillar, the dealership resealed the windscreen twice and was told it's manufacturing fault yesterday, I was told I need to take it to a body shop now, even if it's repaired not really happy keeping the car due to possible long term damage.

• Sad 1

Hi Mark,  I understand completely where you're coming from.

It's starting to get worrying the amount of people that are posting that their MK8 has a water leak in the passenger side.

Hope it gets sorted for you.

Hi tef89, didn't realise that people were reporting the same issue, I'm leaving it for now as the leak has stopped, I'm not keen having the screen removed again, I normally pick up with some damage leaving it with a garage.

3 hours ago, Nimrodmk8 said:

Hi tef89, didn't realise that people were reporting the same issue, I'm leaving it for now as the leak has stopped, I'm not keen having the screen removed again, I normally pick up with some damage leaving it with a garage.

Yeah I've definitely seen a couple of posts at least.  I also noticed when I had my dashcam fitted there is a lot of electrical wiring in that A pilar.

I'm kind of feeling the same as you about the longevity of the car I have.  Had a few issues myself so it's making me worried about keeping it outside of warranty.  The loss will be sunstantial if I change it at 2 years ownership (at 1 year now) but I hate not having faith in a car.

That's how I'm feeling at the moment, I would loose to much part exchanging it I have owned it for 8 months, it's just taken away the piece of mind, this my first ever brand new car so was excited with the prospect, at least I have reported the issue so if anything happens because of the leak further down the line I will have proof, apart from this issue I am please with the car and the way it drives, I had a second hand Toyota MR2 Roadster prior to this one that I owned for 12 years and it never let me down and passed all the M.O.T's and that was a soft top that never leaked, time will tell.....

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club