Do Not Sell My Personal Information

C Max Tyre choice

M0nde0

I just scrapped my 20 year old Mondeo and bought a lovely 4 year old C Max 1.5 TDCi Zetec.

The front tyres will need replacing fairly soon and any advice would be appreciated as I would like to have all 4 tyres matching and when the rears need replacing.

The OEM tyres are 215/55 R16 93H Continental Premium Contact 2's and are on 3.5 mm after only 12,500 miles.

My local Ford dealer thinks Jinyu YU63 97W's would be a good choice but I am not so sure.

Many thanks.

Sounds like a budget brand to me, im on Michelin primacy HP just changed the fronts to Primacy 4's at 22350 miles

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to ordering a pair of Primacy 4's, how are you getting on with yours?

13 hours ago, M0nde0 said:

Finally got around to ordering a pair of Primacy 4's, how are you getting on with yours?

They are fine done just over 3000 miles on them, good grip wet or dry, not so good when it's cold, but that's the same for  any summer tyre, 

Jinyu's are a budget tyre but I had them fitted all round  on a CRV all round , and found them a good tyre.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club