Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Just me, or does that darn Halfords pop up irritate you too?

StephenFord

Yes, I know the money they pay help support this site but still, that dam pop up is really, really irritating, and if anything, puts me off Halfords!

2086385664_halfordsvoucher.thumb.jpg.71f6a5e96566f6859a10693f6fc0bc80.jpg

• Like 2

I started getting that. It's a little irratating probably will get worse after some time. 

Funny that, the first time I see it is loading up this thread. 

I probably will take advantage of it though. 

Well if you weren't so tight and paid for the membership you wouldn't see it... :wink:

But yeah it's annoying me too! :tongue:

• Haha 1

The frequency needs adjusting.  It's triggered almost every single visit, no matter how close the visits are chronologically.

You're not going to increase the conversion rate by repeating the pop-up several times per day, to exactly the same visitior, you're more likely going to decrease it.

• Like 1

Interesting that my AdBlock Plus, which is usually excellent at blocking annoying ads, doesn't catch this little blighter at all LOL

18 hours ago, StephenFord said:

Interesting that my AdBlock Plus, which is usually excellent at blocking annoying ads, doesn't catch this little blighter at all LOL

That's because it's not an ad as such. The forum owners have made it an internal pop up instead. Adblock only blocks external ads, mostly those from google adsense, amazon web, adclickmedia etc.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club