Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

After a long chat, we have all agreed to have our next forum meet! The details are as follows:

Date: Monday May 3rd 2010

Time: 12:30PM

UPDATE:

We will be on the upstairs level of the pub. I have been told we will have the inside of the windmill. This will be closed off for FOC members ONLY.

I have the table booked for 1PM.

Address of the location:

The Caldecotte Arms

Bletcham Way

Milton Keynes

MK7 8HP

This is what it will look like from the road:

map2.jpg

Sat nav is advised as you may get lost.

More info: http://www.pub-explorer.com/bucks/pub/caldecottearms.htm

caldecottearms2.jpg

Members attending:

Mark M.K

DanGull

Flic

Jack P

Michael P

AndrewL

Nug878 - Not attending

welshie_miles

greenymk7

bILLOO - Not attending

Jason Tierney

calmcdermott

titanium_s_spec - In his Ferrari FXX :lol:

The Maybes:

skinz1890

Nico

Maffoo

If anybody else wishes to attend please either PM me or post below. Many thanks.

Yay! Can't wait :) I'm assuming I'll receive the compulsory 100+ reminders via here, Facebook and textular message to ensure I don't forget...

Yay! Can't wait :) I'm assuming I'll receive the compulsory 100+ reminders via here, Facebook and textular message to ensure I don't forget...

Damn right woman!!

Don't know if u have already but you should post it on the other group forums 2, wouldn't it b nice 2 have the full range of new type fords from Ka right up 2 kuga, rather than just fiestas?

Edited by DanGull
There is no need to quote an entire first post in a reply - it just means more scrolling and a slower forum.

Don't know if u have already but you should post it on the other group forums 2, wouldn't it b nice 2 have the full range of new type fords from Ka right up 2 kuga, rather than just fiestas?

It's not just a Fiesta meet. I'm going in my Focus. :)

Strange, I'll be the youngest there but will have the biggest car there. :huh:

Put me down as a maybe... I do work experience on Mondays but as it's a bank holiday (I'm assuming?) I'll have to find out if I'm in first... But I'm sure I could swap days :P

And I'll have my Fez by then too, bonus :D Maybe even the newest of the lot? :P

And it's only 1 hour 1 minute to drive according to Google...

Err hello! When people are filling up the forum with personal stuff about jobs etc its a bit rich 2 point that out on my post which happens 2 be about oooh shock horror ford cars! Very clicky this forum indeed I find.

Adding new information to a forum is what it's there for Amie - however quoting a massive post of text AND a link, AND an image which is 6 inches above your post is pointless.

It's not just a Fiesta meet. I'm going in my Focus. :)

Strange, I'll be the youngest there but will have the biggest car there. :huh:

Ahem i'm younger!

Ahem i'm younger!

Are you? :o

Well you definitely look older than me, and I'm a short a*se so that wont do me any favours! :lol:

Adding new information to a forum is what it's there for Amie - however quoting a massive post of text AND a link, AND an image which is 6 inches above your post is pointless.

Well apologies for lay out, I'm using my blackberry so can't see images etc but seemed like u were moaning about me slowing down forum when in fact interesting topics get booted off first page because of all of the personal info that gets posted that is interesting 2 only a select few. In my humble opinion.

Are you? :o

Well you definitely look older than me, and I'm a short a*se so that wont do me any favours! :lol:

I'll be 19 at the end of october! You're quite alot older than me!!

Well apologies for lay out, I'm using my blackberry so can't see images etc but seemed like u were moaning about me slowing down forum when in fact interesting topics get booted off first page because of all of the personal info that gets posted that is interesting 2 only a select few. In my humble opinion.

Soz.

• Like 1

I'll be 19 at the end of october! You're quite alot older than me!!

I'd have never thought that. :lol:

Use add reply - rather than the reply button at the base of posts. That way, you won't quote what has already been said.

You're quite right, I was moaning at you, but you'll find I do that a lot - in fact whenever someone quotes a post for no good reason I try and chop it out. So don't take it personally.

Forums have two purposes - social interaction and a resource for the topic that the forum is based on, we have the search function for the latter. A fast moving forum keeps its users better, and is far, far more interesting to be part of.

Lets steer this thread back to a POSITIVE note, as I certainly wouldn't feel inclined to attend a first meet after a slanging match. Care to clean up the thread please, Dan? first impressions for new members and all :)

Lets steer this thread back to a POSITIVE note, as I certainly wouldn't feel inclined to attend a first meet after a slanging match. Care to clean up the thread please, Dan? first impressions for new members and all :)

Agreed.

Aah I've only just discovered the 'add reply' option on the mobile site! Lol!

The mobile site is good, but takes a bit of getting used to compared to the computer site!! :)

Maybe to keep all happy i should move this topic to the meets section?

Comments before i do so?

No need - check the announcements...

Yay I won't be the only young 'en there (no offence intended to anyone! :P )

Although I'll be 21 by then so technically not young...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club