Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next Forum Meet - 3/5/2010

Mark M.K

Ohh I just got what you meant Luke, wahahahaha! Love it :ph34r:

Thats the closes we got Matt, but it has jaff all to do with Fords!!

Pharmacy meet? oh hell yeah!!!

These additions were added by Steve today. Very nice indeed aswell :D

Luke - I realise you are a rep and are missing the new gadget. Steve has left instructions on adding it to new reps etc but I will leave this to Dan as he organised the reps and dont want to tread on toes. I am sure it will be sorted though ;)

Okie dokie. :)

I'm just glad to see change even if I don't know what SNP means really. Unless I'm now part of the Scottish National Party. :huh:

can I come? :P

NO!!!

Of course you can, ya numpty :P

I don't actually want to say anything... just want to move from 'feet under the table' quicker.

See you all there then. It'll just be bILLOO this time! :P

I felt so sorry for your poor, poor girlfriend!!!

I felt so sorry for your poor, poor girlfriend!!!

She enjoyed it. She's going to get a Fiesta instead of a Mini now. :P

She enjoyed it. She's going to get a Fiesta instead of a Mini now. :P

Niiiice one! Minis are awful contraptions.

Sorry, I shall be/coming back from Northern Ireland! But if we make it Sunday the 23rd, I shall be in London Colney for the weekend, and can make it more easily than the 2hours 59 google gives me!

I learnt in a Mini... Hated it. Pedals were far too hard :( Made my left foot ache...

There will be no date change, nor location change. Sorry

How did you do that? I wanna feel speshul! :angry:

*Throws an Am paddy*

Oooh, it's changed now. :D

But what does SNP mean? :huh:

Throws an Am? Now tell me if I'm being paranoid or self obsessed but could that possibly mean 'throws an Amie' ? If yes, love it! If not well I am totally self absorbed so what the hell!

I do apologise. It was very immature of me. Very sorry.

said I love it! I feel very special. :P

i know children will be children :D

Just finished reading the whole took, actually took me from sunday to read it!!!! I would love to come again with Jason and the other northerners buuuuuuuuuuuut and its a big en :P im contracted to work that monday so might have to book it off if i can, B: depends if I can afford fuel and C: depends what the other half says, he wont be impressed being pulled to a ford meet, damn Fiat owners lmao! much love!

Just finished reading the whole took, actually took me from sunday to read it!!!! I would love to come again with Jason and the other northerners buuuuuuuuuuuut and its a big en :P im contracted to work that monday so might have to book it off if i can, B: depends if I can afford fuel and C: depends what the other half says, he wont be impressed being pulled to a ford meet, damn Fiat owners lmao! much love!

Yes, the distance is putting me off too, but if you're willing to make it, I might think about it!

Finished reading the whole what!?

( A ) Book it off

( B ) You can afford fuel, just drive like a little old lady - you probably do anyway! Actually you can go in convoy with Michael, he probably only drives at 50 on the motorway.

( C ) Fiats suck, show him the light. (The light being Fez mk7's, a mk4, mk3, Focus mk1 and mk2 maybe a Ka and others?)

Finished reading the whole what!?

( A ) Book it off

( B ) You can afford fuel, just drive like a little old lady - you probably do anyway! Actually you can go in convoy with Michael, he probably only drives at 50 on the motorway.

( C ) Fiats suck, show him the light. (The light being Fez mk7's, a mk4, mk3, Focus mk1 and mk2 maybe a Ka and others?)

Meant topic lol after all it was early this morning! I will try and book it off, i do 70ish...... on the motorway :ph34r: and i know fiat suck, I used to own the grande punto and that was crap!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club