Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fourscan

Wunderstuff

Hi guys

Fitted the reversing camera, it obviously doesn't work as yet due to the enabling thing. 

Has anyone bought a forscan /elm thing off eBay to do diagnostics and if so do they work, would you recommend one. 

Has anyone used it to enable a reversing camera, how is it done etc, I'm pulling my hair out, what's left of it, going round in circles 

Cheers in advance 

Thanks guys much appreciated 

I have ordered one from eBay, is the job I want to do with it easy and straightforward, do you have any idea? Is there a how to guide do you know? 

Also once bought, do I also need to have software to do the job of enabling the camera to the head unit or is it just use elm to fix issue 

Cheers again 

UPDATE

After every single person and company Inc Ford failed, my mate has got the camera working. Granted it doesn't have the lines but that don't mean a thing 

The total cost of parts was about 92.00 and I gave him a fifty but he gave it back, my point is..... Companies charging 500/600 plus vat are at it. 

Im so happy, been through so many guys, companies, mobile Sparkies but no help or couldn't do it etc etc. Its finally done and I cannot be happier 

Thinking about the next project...... 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club