Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help required tonight for ordering clutch kit

Ortiz

Hi people, 

I'm trying to order a clutch, dmf and slave cylinder from buy car parts dot Co dot uk

My reg starts with FH61 and my car is a 1.6 TDCI hatchback

I'm confused as I can't seem to find my car. I can see options for focus mk3 but not sure what numbers mean. 

The closest I can get is - ford focus mk3 box body / hatch back 1.6 Tdci 115 HP 02.2012

But I think my car is 2011. 

Could someone please help as I'm looking to order these tonight 

3 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

It's DYB MK3 Hatchback 02.2010...but that is an awful website to navigate tbh!  These should be the right parts but please do double check!

https://m.buycarparts.co.uk/luk/13766305

Hello,

Thank's very much for your input, it really is appreciated. I'm still a little confused, i must be easily confused! Luckily i have a little more time as the offer has been extended now due to cyber Monday

When I enter these details  - Clutch kit for FORD Focus Mk3 Box Body / Hatchback 1.6 TDCi 115 HP 02.2012 I get this kit that comes up:

https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/luk/13766305

The above link has an article number which is 600 0277 00

When I click your link it appears to have the same article number? In fact, I’ve just noticed as I’m writing this it’s an almost identical link. I did not realise as it loaded up differently, your link has a “m” in it denoting you probably found it on your mobile phone.

Am I just to assume they were the same for these years? As I couldn’t find “ DYB MK3 Hatchback 02.2010” you have said about.

Again, thanks for your input.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ortiz said:

Hello,

Thank's very much for your input, it really is appreciated. I'm still a little confused, i must be easily confused! Luckily i have a little more time as the offer has been extended now due to cyber Monday

When I enter these details  - Clutch kit for FORD Focus Mk3 Box Body / Hatchback 1.6 TDCi 115 HP 02.2012 I get this kit that comes up:

https://www.buycarparts.co.uk/luk/13766305

The above link has an article number which is 600 0277 00

When I click your link it appears to have the same article number? In fact, I’ve just noticed as I’m writing this it’s an almost identical link. I did not realise as it loaded up differently, your link has a “m” in it denoting you probably found it on your mobile phone.

Am I just to assume they were the same for these years? As I couldn’t find “ DYB MK3 Hatchback 02.2010” you have said about.

Again, thanks for your input.

Yeah, I would assume the clutch kit is the same both pre and post 2012.  If it's got the same LUK part number then it is definitely the same part. :smile:  I did indeed find it on mobile last night which explains the M in the link.  

Also, just for reference, 61 plate is actually from 01.09.2011 to 01.03.2012 so your car may have a 2012 build date.  You'd have to to check ETIS online to find out whether it's before or after Feb 2012 - although it doesn't seem to matter for the clutch parts it may matter for other parts.

• Like 1

This may be one of the websites like Autodoc that ship from the EU rather than the UK.

Have you tried EuroCarParts and their sister website Carparts4less.co.uk? Carparts4less tend to be cheaper (after all discount codes on their site) but you can't take stuff back to the shop if it's wrong, you have to post back.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club