Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which model Fiesta?

Bulletguy

Wasn't sure exactly where to ask this so hope i'm in the right place!

I'm searching for a used Fiesta from 2011 on but with that many spec variations, am spoiled for choice, not to mention it get's confusing! I'm retired so mileage is around 6000 a year and budget up to £5k cash (could stretch to more if a mint one owner 'low miler').

The "must haves" are as follows; 5 door, service history (at least some!), air-con, climate control, cruise control, auto lights, auto wipers....

I don't particularly like or want a "stop/start" model so thats out. Built in satnav is nice but not essential as i have two stand alone units.

Despite my low mileage i'd prefer a diesel engine....is the 1.6 better than the 1.4? As far as i can tell the Titanium 'spec' meets my needs....but are there other models i should consider? I'd also appreciate tips from other Fiesta owners on good/bad points to look out for. So basically....which model?!! ☺️

Long or short journeys? If short, not sure if you should get diesel. Potential dpf problems. 1.6 diesel is noticeably better than 1.4 ( look at bhp AND torque. 1.4 diesel is not bad though. I have driven both. 

15 minutes ago, isetta said:

Long or short journeys? If short, not sure if you should get diesel. Potential dpf problems. 1.6 diesel is noticeably better than 1.4 ( look at bhp AND torque. 1.4 diesel is not bad though. I have driven both. 

Mainly 30 mile round trips a week plus occasional 360 mile round trip. I like the high mpg return on diesels plus the longevity! Owned diesel cars before and never had dpf issues.

You have it sussed, a Titanium is what you need. 

For 6000 miles I'd stick to petrol, less to go wrong. I'd need to be doing 20k miles to make diesel justified.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club