Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New ST Line X owner, couple of questions

mitch84

On 3/7/2020 at 4:45 PM, mitch84 said:

Those with the panoramic sunroof, at what speed is best to have it closed, guessing it will get noisy at a certain speed?

You can have the roof tilted from the back - good for a little fresh air - and if you park on your drive in really hot weather leave it open to stop it getting too hot inside

- and then close it from inside your house with the remote!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Tiexen said:

You can have the roof tilted from the back - good for a little fresh air - and if you park on your drive in really hot weather leave it open to stop it getting too hot inside

Interesting, how do I tilt it from the back?

2 hours ago, mitch84 said:

Interesting, how do I tilt it from the back?

Press the roof open button once and it tilts, press it again and it opens all the way. Press close to fully close the roof.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tiexen said:

How do you do that?  I've never been able to close all windows/roof with my key, not sure if I'm doing something wrong. It was easy on my previous car, you inserted the key into door lock turned to lock it and held it there in same position. All windows would close. Windows would go down if you held it in unlock position.

10 hours ago, mitch84 said:

4 months on from owning my fiesta, my MPG is creeping up as we come into the warmer months ahead, it's settled around 43.6 currently, a few weeks back when it was still a little nippy it was around 41-42mpg.

Those that use Apple car play or Android, do you prefer the Ford navigation map or your phones map, in my case Apple maps, I'm not fussed either way but just wondered if anyone finds any advantage to using one over the other.

Similar MPG to mine.

I use Ford Nav for short / local trips and Waze for longer journeys.  Really appreciate the traffic and incident info on Waze.  The audible 'Caution !' fixed camera alert on the Ford Nav is useful as it has all the ones in my area pretty much perfect - just handy as an extra reminder not to creep a little over 😉 especially as it's always running in the background.  Never actually needed the reminder but I appreciate it all the same.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jim H said:

How do you do that?  I've never been able to close all windows/roof with my key, not sure if I'm doing something wrong. It was easy on my previous car, you inserted the key into door lock turned to lock it and held it there in same position. All windows would close. Windows would go down if you held it in unlock position.

Press lock twice then hold lock down (can take a few seconds) - you can also open all the windows from the outside by holding down unlock - I think it only works if you have all 4 electric windows

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Tiexen said:

Press lock twice then hold lock down (can take a few seconds) - you can also open all the windows from the outside by holding down unlock - I think it only works if you have all 4 electric windows

That may explain things. My current and previous cars have/had only front electric windows. Previous car obviously wasn't a Ford. Shame, I like doing it with a key if you lock the car and forget to close windows or roof.

13 hours ago, Tiexen said:

I tried this but couldn't get it to work.

I have all 4 electric windows as well.

I tried by having drivers windows open and sunroof, locked car and tried the above but no luck, and holding down unlock doesn't open any windows for me.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club