Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Leds

artscot79

whats the deal with them guys from what im reading l.e.d lights have to either have a resistor attatched or they will eventually burn out im also reading that simply changing the map light to an led bulb means that the courtesy light isnt going out when you remote lock the car can anyone confirm this has anyone done it to there car yet very confused as they are all over the place advertised as simple plug and play units

whats the deal with them guys from what im reading l.e.d lights have to either have a resistor attatched or they will eventually burn out im also reading that simply changing the map light to an led bulb means that the courtesy light isnt going out when you remote lock the car can anyone confirm this has anyone done it to there car yet very confused as they are all over the place advertised as simple plug and play units

I had the led in the center maplight on mine and when i locked the car with the bipper or the key just engine running and driving around it stayed on all the time never ever turned off did look good at night though.

Mike

post-9491-126938636397_thumb.jpg

Ive sent all of mine away to an eBay seller called 'lynbonnes' to be done. They're perfect and look amazing in blue. Nothing acts different to how it did in green the only difference is the colour.

Ive sent all of mine away to an ebay seller called 'lynbonnes' to be done. They're perfect and look amazing in blue. Nothing acts different to how it did in green the only difference is the colour.

weird there seem to be many issues with fitting these one person can have the interior light work normally after being changed to leds another has issues very strange suppose ill just have to order them up and see what happens then

These are the guys that did mine, Also goes by the ebay name 'lynnbonnes'. http://www.blue-led-conversions.co.uk/shop/index.php

My mate did his focus interior there personally its to bright for me lol im happy with the crappy green for now

Mike

What LED's are we talking bout

doesnt matter just got off the phone to a mate who knows about this stuff and basically if you chenge the exterior bulbs or say the map light bulb youll need a load resistor wiring kit or they will eventually blow or cause other issues so i wont even bother with that carry on from what he explained leds are low resistance normal bulbs are higher so the leds get fed with a higher resistance that causes them to burn out his works had a few motors in and the faults have been traced to led fitments door switches and dash lights he said is fine he problems come with indicators headlights etc i wanted to do the map light but dont think ill bother

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club