Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2.3 Galaxy starting issues, HELP!....

Douglas Fleetney

Hi Gents and Ladies,

Parked my Mk2 2.3 Galaxy up the other night and in the morning it refused to start. It had a new relay 30 about 18 months ago. I replaced the spark plugs a week ago, she was running on three. I have fitted a new battery, thought that might be an issue as it was low. My reader tells me there are no faults to be found. There is also a buzzing under the bonnet when the ignition is off and the key removed. I am totally at a loss as to where to or what to do next. I have HT leads on back-order (be with me by end of week) and will probably get another relay 30, can never have too many of them. The vehicle has been uber reliable until now and really need it back up and running, however that buzzing under the bonnet in the battery area is really bothering me as have had to disconect the battery to make it quiet. So People I have a couple of issues there and could do with a few pointers, please. Many regards, Doug.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club