Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford focus 2.0 tdci

Dahill85

Can any1 help with these codes car always in limp mode and won't rev over 2500rpm can't drive it as wants to cut out 

20191204_204938.jpg

Looks like a faulty injector or injector loom.  The coolant bypass shouldn't put it into limp mode.

So would u say to change injector no2 mate then get it coded 

11 minutes ago, Dahill85 said:

So would u say to change injector no2 mate then get it coded 

I'd say you need to have further diagnosis to check whether it's the injector or the loom at fault.  Injectors aren't cheap so I'd want to confirm it first.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TomsFocus said:

I'd say you need to have further diagnosis to check whether it's the injector or the loom at fault.  Injectors aren't cheap so I'd want to confirm it first.

Av got the old engine that ***** out the car sitting there mate so have everything spare. Old engine the head gasket went on it 

Just now, Dahill85 said:

Av got the old engine that ***** out the car sitting there mate so have everything spare. Old engine the head gasket went on it 

Ah ok, well in that case yeah just try swapping a new injector in then.  

Ah ok, well in that case yeah just try swapping a new injector in then.  

Al have to get it coded to car before car will start tho won't I as it will cut other injectors off with having wrong code?

2 minutes ago, Dahill85 said:

Al have to get it coded to car before car will start tho won't I as it will cut other injectors off with having wrong code?

It will need to be coded but it should still run without coding I think?  Not 100% sure there.  You can code them yourself with Forscan if that works with your bluetooth dongle?

It will need to be coded but it should still run without coding I think?  Not 100% sure there.  You can code them yourself with Forscan if that works with your Bluetooth dongle?

What's best forscan to buy mate

I use the free Forscan on laptop but I think you have to pay a few quid for it on mobile.  There should only be one Forscan app though.

Got it coded in now the pump has ***** itself and starter motor on way oot car nytmares at this tym of year grrrrrr

• Sad 2

Tell me about it! Got to  take timing chain cover off my TDCi as pump sprocket has shifted during a pump change. Not quite the right weather for this.:-(

Re your problem: the trouble with those codes is, you don't know if they're historic or current ones as there's no date stamp. A better approach is to clear the codes after 1st making a note of them, then seeing which ones come back. 

Coming up with engine systems fault and is like car is no firing at all changed pump and starter motor the day so starting ta get ***** off wi car now 

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to say that this no start is all happend since tge day i changed the diesel filter now wont start or even sound like its wanting to start 

You do know priming the system on these cars after changing the filter is a right pain in the *****? I brought a priming pump off someone on Facebook 

• Like 1

Aye a had to end up changing starter motor and pump as both ***** themselfs trying to start it up after filter change 

Bought this off amazon ***** this morning is this a ok one to us with forscan?

15775439365668514859930311430787.jpg