Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cloth seat cigarette burn recomendations

Cragrat

Hi, my daughter has just bought a car which has a couple of cigarette burns in the seat. She knew about them and got the car cheap but doesn't like to use seat covers and would like to repair them. Getting a professional repair done is not practical due to cost. Has anyone any experience in using the kits available on eBay etc and if so which ones?  I guess it will be me doing the job! Thanks.

I'm no expert but I managed to 'secret stitch' a couple of burns with something as basic as a needle and cotton. You'd never spot 'em..

• Like 2

A smart repair is relatively cheap check for your local smart repairer, but as suggested needle and thread can be used to good effect.

• Like 2

A patching stitch with a matching colour thread would make the burn marks far less obvious and for pennies.
Just go across in one direction and then the other direction going over & under the other threads as much as possible until the desired effect is achieved.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club