Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Christmas mods

wilto

I have Hekos on route too! Look great.  I'm curious, what is this overriding urge that YouTubers have of recording a loud irritating soundtrack accompanying a decent video?? 🤣

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, StephenFord said:

I have Hekos on route too! Look great.  I'm curious, what is this overriding urge that YouTubers have of recording a loud irritating soundtrack accompanying a decent video?? 🤣

Kind of reminds me of the Nightrider tune lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F0CUE said:

Kind of reminds me of the Nightrider tune lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StephenFord said:

I thought that 8 seconds of music would sound better than 8 seconds of heavy breathing 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, wilto said:

I thought that 8 seconds of music would sound better than 8 seconds of heavy breathing 😂😂

• Haha 2

On 12/26/2019 at 11:46 AM, F0CUE said:

Nice and what did you use for the indicators

Bought a set of autobeam, had to wait for them to come back into stock, received them a week before Christmas.

If you register you can get 20% off at the moment, I think I paid £36 all in for mine, well worth it.

Apparently there are Chinese copies doing the rounds in eBay, but have heard these are terrible.

Screenshot_20200102-144237.jpg

17 minutes ago, wilto said:

Bought a set of autobeam, had to wait for them to come back into stock, received them a week before Christmas.

If you register you can get 20% off at the moment, I think I paid £36 all in for mine, well worth it.

Apparently there are Chinese copies doing the rounds in eBay, but have heard these are terrible.

i just had a look at buying these but came up after discount to £45

You guys just made me smile, I suppose these are the '20s' equivalent of the 90s fad for Lexus lights then...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, StephenFord said:

You guys just made me smile, I suppose these are the '20s' equivalent of the 90s fad for Lexus lights then...

Yep you got it, I never liked the Lexus lights though.

20 minutes ago, mrmetallica said:

i just had a look at buying these but came up after discount to £45

Strange that, I just tried it myself, I can't remember what the price or amount of discount I had when I ordered them back in November, I've deleted my email confirmation as well.

1 minute ago, wilto said:

Strange that, I just tried it myself, I can't remember what the price or amount of discount I had when I ordered them back in November, I've deleted my email confirmation as well.

they give 20% discount they are £45 + £9 vat then postage so ends up £45 after discount worth it more noticeable

1 hour ago, wilto said:

Thanks yeh came across These and thought it would be the same but guess not lol I'm liking them though.

Don't forget to use that 2020 code at the top of the screen shot to get "0% off everything" 😕

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pcaouolte said:

Don't forget to use that 2020 code at the top of the screen shot to get "0% off everything" 😕

Hard to beat a 0% discount! LOL

35 minutes ago, pcaouolte said:

Lol the 20% does show when you navigate between pages.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilto said:

Lol the 20% does show when you navigate between pages.

ill second that

On 1/2/2020 at 2:47 PM, wilto said:

I got mine for £19 off of Wish of all places before they became so popular and was really really surprised with them! 😅

I actually got the smoked ones and ended up getting a second set of clear ones for a friend, they do look remarkably similar to those AB ones though..!

There is a second style floating about which has separated LEDs, instead of like a cob strip type look, kinda would like to see these ones in the flesh as well:

SmartSelect_20200104-140648_Wish.jpg

I got a set from eBay, they were fine apart from a small scratch on them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Glad you guys got them for a good price, AND they work and fit as they should, I watched a video on YouTube warning of cheap Chinese copies, that's why I bought the ones of autobeam. Wished I'd seen your good reviews about these earlier.😩

1 hour ago, wilto said:

Glad you guys got them for a good price, AND they work and fit as they should, I watched a video on YouTube warning of cheap Chinese copies, that's why I bought the ones of autobeam. Wished I'd seen your good reviews about these earlier.😩

time will tell

• Like 1

got mine yesterday cant wait to get them on the car

If you subscribe to the Autobeam newsletter they're always having discount sales one week or another, so its often worth waiting to see what comes up.  Usually from memory it's around the 20-25% mark.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club