Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus ST line X

Luke88

Just bought a Focus st line X. Well pleased with it. Just thought would post a couple pics 

041FD9C7-F8DF-4EF7-B217-1D1379F5E307.jpeg

5EAD0780-FFD2-4E25-A324-03EADB801981.jpeg

2C32BE04-7A5B-4291-BCA4-9116E6917D5C.jpeg

• Like 5

If it’s a 182 ? I’ve got the exact same car. The desert island blue paint wasn’t cheap but for me it’s the best looking car in its class. 

• Like 1

No just went for the 1.0 EcoBoost 125. Yeah wasn’t the cheapest paint but the best IMO 

• Like 2

Nice car!
I’ve got the estate version.  Can you tell me if your “rear window lock button” works?  It should lock the rear electric windows when illuminated.  Mine doesn’t.

Also, do the red, front door lights work?  I assume, for safety reasons, they should illuminate when the doors are open.

cheers.

10 hours ago, ZooropaMan said:

Can you tell me if your “rear window lock button” works?  It should lock the rear electric windows when illuminated.  Mine doesn’t.

It will only lock the window lift buttons on the rear doors, the driver's control will still work.

10 hours ago, ZooropaMan said:

Also, do the red, front door lights work?  I assume, for safety reasons, they should illuminate when the doors are open.

These are just reflectors, no bulbs

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ZooropaMan said:

Nice car!
I’ve got the estate version.  Can you tell me if your “rear window lock button” works?  It should lock the rear electric windows when illuminated.  Mine doesn’t.

cheers.

Yes will lock the windows from back seats. 

what door lights do you mean ?

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 8:09 AM, Nard said:

Just ordered mine yesterday - but in Back. 182 Auto. Will post pics when I get it in MArch. 🙂

Mines a lease car. I ordered it without driving one, the dealer couldn’t find one for me to test drive. The gamble paid off. 😊

Just ordered mine yesterday - but in Back. 182 Auto. Will post pics when I get it in MArch. 🙂

I have a 182 auto.  Nice to drive, took a good 3000 miles though before the engine loosened up and gave it's full potential.

39 minutes ago, Nard said:

Sorry for the Noob question; but how do you run a car in properly? Never had a new one . 🤣

Loads of threads on here on this one, but IMHO you won't go far wrong by following the advice on "Breaking In" in your owners manual.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:06 AM, DaveT70 said:

It will only lock the window lift buttons on the rear doors, the driver's control will still work.

These are just reflectors, no bulbs

Thanks.  I’m having issues with the this working intermittently. Same with the heated front screen and heated rear screen. None have worked this year, booked the car in for this Friday and they’re all working again. Driving me mental 🙄

On 1/14/2020 at 12:35 PM, Luke88 said:

Yes will lock the windows from back seats. 

what door lights do you mean ?

They’re only reflectors apparently.

• 5 months later...

Yeah I’ve got a St- Line X 182 auto..had it for about 2 weeks from new..

but mine is really really bad on fuel, I get 150 miles ish on full tank and about 16mpg 🤦🏻‍♂️. Thought I’ll see if it’s just me or is this normal on these 1.5 petrol autos??

Anyone else got a 1.5 petrol 182 st line x auto??

35 minutes ago, Billy_786 said:

but mine is really really bad on fuel, I get 150 miles ish on full tank and about 16mpg 🤦🏻‍♂️. Thought I’ll see if it’s just me or is this normal on these 1.5 petrol autos??

Had my 182 auto about 2 weeks and am getting about 36.5 mpg - done about 450 miles so far a couple hundred miles on motorway etc rest round town, am probably driving it carefully at the moment mind!

but mine is really really bad on fuel, I get 150 miles ish on full tank and about 16mpg [emoji2359]. Thought I’ll see if it’s just me or is this normal on these 1.5 petrol autos??

My 2.0l ST, gets 19 around town and 34 on the motorway. Definitely something not right there if yours is doing worse mileage than ours... on a bad day I’ll be getting 220 out of a tank and 370 all motorway mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My 182 was getting 29mpg from new. 8 months later 31.6mpg. 

short journeys only. 

• Like 1

30mpg thereabouts for short journeys for mine

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Hi, please can you answer me a question? I’m looking at ordering the ST x line edition but NOWHERE can I find out if it has an air vent in the back of the centre console? (Air vent for rear passengers?

I would be very grateful if you could end my search for this answer to a simple question.

kind regards 

colm

Not sure about St line but on Vignale they're under the front seats

• Like 2

Just to add to this. My mk3.5 1.5 182 manual with 10k on the clock has just had a nice run today up to Newcastle and back 145 miles each way. Filled up before leaving this morning and was just hitting 47mpg on arrival. Dropped to 45mpg on the way back as I was hitting 80-85mph but still got over a third of the tank left. I normally get around 35mpg on my daily commute.

I’ve had my focus st line x auto for about a month now and when I’m going between 20-30mph and I take my foot off the accelerator it’s making a whistling type noise, just wondering if it’s Normal 

• 2 years later...

Hi All. New person here. Thought I would ask my question on this page, rather than creating a new one...

So I have just bought the same model Ford as @Luke88 (Focus ST Line X -- lower engine size).

Bought this as an 68 reg, with only 20,000 miles used (guessing COVID kept it from travelling much).

My main questions, as a newbie to Ford and this model are:

1) Should I be able to open the car without clicking the key? I've seen this advertised on different age ST Line X owners, so I'm confused why I can't?

2) Second question is regarding the auto-speed limiting, where it reacts to cars in front ... again, I can't find why my car doesn't have this, and others seem to?

3) And lastly, is there somewhere I can buy a replacement for the top of the gear stick? Mine is a bit bushed by the last owner and is turning gold 😂

Thanks for any help.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club