Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Diy Full Service

bristolblue

Hi there, i have a 05 MK11 Focus 1.6L (99hp petrol model) which has about 40,000m on it. I want to do a full service but i dont have a Ford service book so i was just wondering if anyone here knows what i should replace/service or check! I will do the normal stuff, oil and filter, air filter, check all fluids, wheel bearings, bushes, brake wear etc, is there anything else to add to the list!!! and is is recommended to change the plugs, brake fluid, engine coolant, PCV valve yet?

Best Regards

Steve

Hi there, i have a 05 MK11 Focus 1.6L (99hp petrol model) which has about 40,000m on it. I want to do a full service but i dont have a Ford service book so i was just wondering if anyone here knows what i should replace/service or check! I will do the normal stuff, oil and filter, air filter, check all fluids, wheel bearings, bushes, brake wear etc, is there anything else to add to the list!!! and is is recommended to change the plugs, brake fluid, engine coolant, PCV valve yet?

Best Regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

Ford Etis go there pop your reg in, follow instructions. Once your vehicle comes up you can download service schedules for it

Welcome to the club mate

www.etis.ford.com will allow you to generate a service schedule for your car so that way you can ensure you cover all the basics.

www.etis.ford.com will allow you to generate a service schedule for your car so that way you can ensure you cover all the basics.

HELLO :rolleyes:

dont forget to check our site for the lowest prices for genuine ford parts ;)

www.fordpartscentre.co.uk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club