Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help please - need mud flaps

lauralove18

I am looking to purchase a set of front and rear flaps for my 2018 (Nov) Fiesta Vignale. When I go onto the Ford parts website I can see rear flaps (part no 2161535) but none for the front. I have been told by a dealer that I need part 2227989 for the front.

Has anyone fitted flaps and if so can you give me help in locating the flaps?  

19 minutes ago, lauralove18 said:

I am looking to purchase a set of front and rear flaps for my 2018 (Nov) Fiesta Vignale. When I go onto the Ford parts website I can see rear flaps (part no 2161535) but none for the front. I have been told by a dealer that I need part 2227989 for the front.

Has anyone fitted flaps and if so can you give me help in locating the flaps?  

Here....Before fitting make sure you give any paint work a good wax/protect just incase you collect sitting water.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Genuine-Ford-Fiesta-2017-Front-Wheels-Mud-Flaps-Set-Kit-2227989/2293389501

• Like 1

I would never fit mud flaps again. I fitted them to a previous Fiesta and I reversed into a kerb which not only pulled the mud flaps off but did quite a bit of damage to the bodywork.   I hasten to add that it was the mudflaps being pulled off that did the damage not the reversing into the kerb.   If the mudflaps hadn't been on there would have been no problem.

• Thanks 2

Could you not just order them through the your local Ford dealer? Had them ordered anf fitted to my new Fiesta bofore I picked up by my local dealer.

I've never had a problem with not having mudflaps.   The plastic wheel arch liners on the modern Fiestas do a great job.   Not sure about the person driving behind me in the rain though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club