Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fusion, Alloys Interchangeable with Fiesta and others?

90Ninety

Hi , 

I have been looking for some Fusion OEM alloys to replace my Fusion's rusting Steelies . I  couldn't find many but there are lots of Fiesta alloys , I wondering if OEM Ford Fiesta alloys could be fitted to a fusion without any spigots ?  I can see the bolt pattern is the same but is there anything I should look out for 

I believe the fiesta wheels will fit without problems as the fusion is festa running gear, you will need ally wheel nuts not the ones that are used on your steel wheels.

1 minute ago, pragmatix said:

I believe the fiesta wheels will fit without problems as the fusion is festa running gear, you will need ally wheel nuts not the ones that are used on your steel wheels.

So ally nuts for fiesta would do , assuming the thread pitch  is the same across generations?

I'm sure Fiesta 02-08 and Fusion wheels are generally interchangeable, and Focus MK1 alloys - I have a set of Focus 15" alloys with winter tyres for the Fiesta, which runs on 16s in the summer. On 15s, the Fusion runs on 195/60s but the Fiesta on 195/50s

Thread is universal - Sierra nuts are the same, (I keep 4 in the boot in case i use the space saver on the Fiesta) but as Pragmatix states, you will need the alloy nuts for the alloy wheels.  If you get alloys with a cover for the nuts, it won't matter what they look like, but without the cover you want the blind nuts.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club