Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus ST Line X

L3NWB

Hi I've just bought a new Focus and I couldn't find a visual flashing alarm light when I locked the car, does it have one when cars locked. 

If you mean inside the car then the answer is no it doesn't have one

• Like 1

The Mk 8 Fiesta doesn't have one, so I guess the Focus 4 would be similar. I did think it was odd - only car I've had so far with an alarm that didn't have one.

I think back in the day it was to indicate to thieves the car had an alarm or immobiliser fitted but these days I don't know any cars that are made without at least one or both so probably no need for a flashing light now.

I know the horn beeps if the car hasn't locked properly

Another way to tell, I've found on my mk4 focus, is that if it doesnt lock properly cos say the boot is open, the mirrors don't fold in.

12 hours ago, L3NWB said:

Hi I've just bought a new Focus and I couldn't find a visual flashing alarm light when I locked the car, does it have one when cars locked. 

No it doesn’t. Very nice, what colour you go for ?

Hi we got the Desert Island Blue colour for our ST LIne X model, which looks a really good choice

Do you know if there is a adblue gauge so we know when to fill it up, as dealer never told us we have one.

Also do you know how much adblue it takes

16 hours ago, L3NWB said:

Do you know if there is a adblue gauge so we know when to fill it up, as dealer never told us we have one.

Also do you know how much adblue it takes

Is it a 1.5 or a 2.0 Ecoblue?

1.5 does not have adblue

i would have thought it would show up in cluster under information. stood next to a focus ecoblue but cant find the keys to check. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club