Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.6 TDCI 90BHP 2011 - Where to buy injector seals?

unknown92

Hi all, i have been looking around the internet and cant seem to find a complete kit to do my injector seals?

Would someone be so kind as to point me in the right direction?

Thanks, 

Jake.

Just sent the seller a message to see if they are the right ones. i have seen a few on there but all said they were the wrong ones, will update you though.

thanks for the fast reply.

I bought a full set from eBay which included all the washers back when I got the injectors reconditioned. Sadly not sure if they are still listed however I believe it was listed for Peugeots (which this engine is made by and found in a few of them including Citroën) 

9 hours ago, unknown92 said:

Turns out these were the right ones. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153523459186

I'm not sure they are the he right ones, was that confirmed by your reg or just the year?  Those are for the later 8v engines but I think yours will be the earlier 16v?

I did send my reg over yes, what ones do i need? As i want to get this job done my car is coming up to 60K not sure if they desperately need doing but its just a job i want to get done to prevent future damage. 

1 hour ago, unknown92 said:

I did send my reg over yes, what ones do i need? As i want to get this job done my car is coming up to 60K not sure if they desperately need doing but its just a job i want to get done to prevent future damage. 

Do you know whether yours is the 8 valve or 16 valve engine?  If you supplied a reg then it should be correct...hopefully!

Personally I wouldn't change them until they start leaking though.

I am not sure if it is a 8v or 16v. whats the best way to tell?

Hmm, probably quickest way to tell is the pipe above the turbo, it's black plastic on the 16v, and shiny silver metal on the 8v.

16v -

Image result for fiesta 1.6 tdci 16v

8v - 

Image result for fiesta 1.6 tdci 8v

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club