Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking to upgrade the exhaust on my MK7.5 Ford Fiesta 1.0

Louis_young

Hi everyone, I have a MK7.5 Ford Fiesta 1.0 eco boost and I’m looking to upgrade the exhaust. I am a total noob when it comes to modifying cars, and I am just looking for some advice on where to start. What I would really like is the exhaust to be louder and to also look great. I have purchased a new triple r composites rear diffuser to go with a new exhaust, but I’m just a bit clueless on where to start when purchasing an exhaust. I know there are a lot of exhaust parts and systems and I just would like some help on what would be best for me. I don’t want to spend more than £600. I do not pay road tax because of the cars low emissions, so I also would like this to not be affected if possible. I cannot fit it myself and will look for a mechanic to fit it for me. I will leave a link for the rear diffuser I have. Thanks guys, appreciate any advice 

rear diffuser https://www.triplercomposites.com/product-page/fiesta-mk7-5-zs-st180-rear-diffuser

Mountune do the one below which should fit your diffuser (out of stock just at the mo, I believe)

https://www.mountunestore.com/collections/mk7-fiesta-1-0t/products/fiesta-ecoboost-cat-back-exhaust

Other members have used the actual ST back box (with an adaptor, as pipe diameters differ).

Milltek, Scorpion, Powerflow all have something available.

Quite a few threads on this on the "Ford Project and Build Threads" forum on this site, which is worth browsing through.

Miltek are the go to for mods, exhausts sound amazing. 

You may be lucky and find a second hand one for sale. 

Are you also aware that you will have to declare the mods you make to the vehicle to your insurer ?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club