Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warning on dashboard of a bulb failure

David Birchall

Is there a warning on the dashboard of a Ford Focus ST line ST nov. 2019 to indicate a bulb failure?

On 1/22/2020 at 4:54 PM, David Birchall said:

Is there a warning on the dashboard of a Ford Focus ST line ST nov. 2019 to indicate a bulb failure?

In the absence of any other response, you can download a copy of your owners manual which is ultimately more searchable than the paper version sitting in your glove compartment!

https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/my-vehicle/download-your-manual

On 1/22/2020 at 4:54 PM, David Birchall said:

My mk3 focus (2014),. tells me when a dipped bulb fails if that's any help so I would presume a 2019 model would do the same 🙂

Nothing shown in handbook but a bit pointless anyway as a lot of the Mk4's will have LED lighting inc headlights.

I think the indicators on most cars flash and sound quicker than normal if an indicator bulb blows

and if a rear brake light fails you get a blue flashing light in your rear view mirror