Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Alloys Are Nearly There...

Michael P

Don't mention cotton!!!

They'res tiny strands of it on one of the wheels, i am gutted!!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael P

• Nug878

• Gazjs

• Flic

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

Not got time to quickly sand them out and touch up?

I no your excited in getting them on but another day without them to get them perfect would surely be worth it?

Nahh, i haven't got that much time (or paint!!)

They're alright. It's just around one of the centre caps where some superglue ran, a bit annoying but they're alright. It's only one of them!

They still look good anyway, prob one of those things that only you no is there.

Look forward to the pictures :D

Hopefully!!

Just been to check on them, it's the !Removed! superglue that has spoiled them a bit around the centre caps. Shouldn't have done it, i always make a mistake towards the end result!!!

Hopefully through many washes and miles they'll look better. On the whole they look alright, but if you get up close they'res much to pick fault about. Oh well...

I'm not sure if it will strip the paint or lacquer but try some Tardis to remove the glue?

I shall have a look for some removal stuff at some point :) cheeeeeeers

Looking great Michael, I like the Ford centre caps. Looks like we are both getting new tyres tomorrow!

New tyres, new wheels, some would think i almost had money!!

Me skint for the rest of the month.... :lol:

They look really good Princess! I look forward to seeing them on the the car :D

The day hath arriveth!!!

It took them half an hour and they found nothing else for me to spend my money on, well done kwik fit! I knew you would be capable of just doing the job i asked you to and not find something else that will cost me another £180...

Anywho, les pictures!!!

I did detail the car yesterday, but then i went to cannock chase to take pictures. Mud, mud, mud...

P1030457.jpg

P1030458.jpg

P1030460.jpg

:D

New wing new wing!! I'm still waiting for a jeffing quote!!

They look awesome Mike! Top job bludbin :D

Also, I don't recall posting on this thread last night :lol: Whoops.... I wasn't drunk... :huh:

Would i expect any more from you my little drunkard friend?? (you're quite tall actually, but thats beside the point)

They look great Mike, well done! :D

Have you tried ringing around the local car dismantlers? They're bound to have Mk4 Fiesta parts coming out of their ears. My mate got a wing from a scrappy for £15. He just needed it sprayed. :)

Also, I don't recall posting on this thread last night :lol: Whoops.... I wasn't drunk... :huh:

Reading through what you've written/the texts you sent the next day is the best bit!

Mike, there's a wing in primer on eBay for £27.50 delivered if that helps? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FIESTA-MK4-1996-1999-FRONT-WING-R-H-NEW_W0QQitemZ350334392915QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item51918e9a53

I look forward to kicking them, and the rest of the car (again) at the upcoming meet ;)

Reading through what you've written/the texts you sent the next day is the best bit!

Thankfully I don't have much to read back over today :ph34r:

Kick away!

I know where i'm getting the wing from, just waiting for a quote to spray it and fix some other dings on the car :)

Looks fantastic Mike :D They really finish off the car nicely.... now get that !Removed! wing done!

I will get that !Removed! wing done!!!!

I am awaiting a quote which seems to be taking forever. Hopefully it will be reasonable!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club