Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuse for Mk8 reversing lights

JanWebster

The reversing lights have stopped working and there's now't wrong with the bulbs. I want to check the fuse but, unless I am being particularly dim, I don't seem to be able to find it listed on either the engine or passenger compartment fuse diagrams..

1 hour ago, JanWebster said:

The reversing lights have stopped working and there's now't wrong with the bulbs. I want to check the fuse but, unless I am being particularly dim, I don't seem to be able to find it listed on either the engine or passenger compartment fuse diagrams..

Passanger compartment fuse 3 i belive 7.5 amp..i might be wrong or could be reverse switch gone bad,, i think yours is to new for tailgate wiring isues.

It will be in your hand book look under index f for fuses...

Your info' is correct for the Mk7.5, but close scrutiny of the Mk 8 owner's handook reveals nothing.🤒

44 minutes ago, JanWebster said:

Your info' is correct for the Mk7.5, but close scrutiny of the Mk 8 owner's handook reveals nothing.🤒

Try fuse 13..

Solution to the problem found. One bulb was not being gripped tightly enough by the connector. With all the speed humps and the awful state of the roads it was being shaken ever-so-slightly loose.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club