Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST Line body kit on a Titanium?

Lauzie
聽Share

Hello聽馃榿

Sooo, recently I got an iceberg聽blue Ford Focus, 66 plate. Absolutely loving it but can鈥檛 help but聽awe聽over the ST Line body kit聽馃槥

I know to upgrade my body kit I鈥檇 need front & back bumpers, side skirts and spoiler. I don鈥檛 know where to begin though !聽

I鈥檓 looking at sourcing all of these from eBay, used and to have them re-sprayed and fitted at a local body shop. But I鈥檓 afraid of buying parts that won鈥檛 fit.

I think this would be a good start聽

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202830162897

Can anyone help ? I鈥檝e attached an image which聽will give you the idea. 馃榿

peace, fellow fordies!

428559AC-03B9-48C3-B91D-CD71C08E2A9A.jpeg

Why didn't you just buy an ST-Line haha.

All of the ST-line parts are a straight swap to yours though. Just be careful with the rear bumper, the one you listed has parking sensors so need might be a little unnecessary if you car doesn't have them.

It won't be cheap though. Expect to pay upwards of 拢1000 to get all the body kit and then paint. Unfortunately your colour isn't very popular so the chances of finding bits in the correct colour and just bolting them on is unlikely.聽

• Like 1

I have read parking sensors too, I have the titanium which is the model I wanted because of the spec. But want the st-line body, best of both lol聽

• Like 1

You don't need complete bumpers, they're the same, just change the lower sections and the grille and fog lamp surrounds, then it's just the skirts, spoiler and de-chrome and wheels, obviously

58 minutes ago, DaveT70 said:

You don't need complete bumpers, they're the same, just change the lower sections and the grille and fog lamp surrounds, then it's just the skirts, spoiler and de-chrome and wheels, obviously

Oh really? I didn't think it was as simple as that? Can you help me in the direction of exactly which parts I need as I'm so clueless and your help would be very much appreciated. (I just don't want to buy the wrong parts)

I didn't think the rear black bottom bumper came away from the blue part if you know what I mean? Just like the front bottom grill / skirt, I didn't think that came away?

Yes, they're all separate, clip on parts, you could get second hand and have them sprayed.

I love your colour BTW, it looks lovely in ST-Line spec

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, DaveT70 said:

Yes, they're all separate, clip on parts, you could get second hand and have them sprayed.

I love your colour BTW, it looks lovely in ST-Line spec

Thank you! I love the colour too but I love the body of the ST line sooo much better than the titanium, but wanted the titanium spec.聽

So I need...

• Rear bumper skirt
  • Front bumper grill
  • Front bumper skirt
  • Side skirts
  • Spoiler
  • Fog lamp surrounds

What do you mean by "de-chrome"?

I appreciate your help so much. I didn't think the front bumper skirt would clip away, so I was intending on replacing the entire bumper. I am excited to get it looking good. 馃檪聽Will post progress photos!

1 hour ago, Lauzie said:

So I need...

• Rear bumper skirt
  • Front bumper grill
  • Front bumper skirt
  • Side skirts
  • Spoiler
  • Fog lamp surrounds

Correct.

Grill & fog lamp surrounds are quite cheap new.

The rest you should be able to get 2nd hand and paint.

1 hour ago, Lauzie said:

What do you mean by "de-chrome"?

The chrome on the doors, not fitted to ST-Line (it was on Zetec-S but removed for ST-Line.

The only thing you won't have is the black headliner

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DaveT70 said:

Correct.

Grill & fog lamp surrounds are quite cheap new.

The rest you should be able to get 2nd hand and paint.

The chrome on the doors, not fitted to ST-Line (it was on Zetec-S but removed for ST-Line.

The only thing you won't have is the black headliner

I'm good with the black headliner (for now, unless I get it sprayed.聽馃槀)

I will look into sourcing these parts then. I've been looking at the rear bumper skirt and some items have a sort of cut out I would assume is for an exhaust? My exhaust is on the opposite side.

2 hours ago, Lauzie said:

I didn't think the front bumper skirt would clip away, so I was intending on replacing the entire bumper.

They are clip on for a reason, as they are lower folks keep knocking them off :biggrin:

With all the speed bumps around here I wouldn't want to do anything to my car that lowered the bodywork :wink:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sussamb said:

They are clip on for a reason, as they are lower folks keep knocking them off :biggrin:

With all the speed bumps around here I wouldn't want to do anything to my car that lowered the bodywork :wink:

I actually don't want to lower the car, simply聽change the body kit.聽馃榿

Lots of back bumper skirts have these cut outs on them and I'm not sure why...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-FORD-FOCUS-MK6-2015-on-ST-Line-Zetec-S-REAR-BUMPER-Lower-Skirt-Valance/402057805715?epid=1770225555&hash=item5d9c833f93:g:Q4oAAOSwebheMapZ

I'm referring to the section top right with the two holes?

19 minutes ago, Lauzie said:

I actually don't want to lower the car, simply聽change the body kit.聽馃榿

Yeah I know, but it's lower than the stock one on your car :biggrin:

Just be careful over speed bumps!

17 minutes ago, sussamb said:

Yeah I know, but it's lower than the stock one on your car :biggrin:

Just be careful over speed bumps!

I will do 馃槃聽Thanks for the advice! I posted an eBay link above, not sure why they're missing panels?

Did it myself but with st rear diffuser and exhaust.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Why didn't you just buy an ST-Line haha.
All of the ST-line parts are a straight swap to yours though. Just be careful with the rear bumper, the one you listed has parking sensors so need might be a little unnecessary if you car doesn't have them.
It won't be cheap though. Expect to pay upwards of 拢1000 to get all the body kit and then paint. Unfortunately your colour isn't very popular so the chances of finding bits in the correct colour and just bolting them on is unlikely.聽
Parking sensors are on the bumper not the splitter so it makes it easier .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fridaycider said:

Did it myself but with st rear diffuser and exhaust.

What did you upgrade from initially was it a titanium like me ?

Guys, someone from a breaker yard suggested the parts on an "18 Plate ST Line Ford Focus" (So lower front and rear skirt) would NOT fit my 2016 model?聽

51 minutes ago, Lauzie said:

Guys, someone from a breaker yard suggested the parts on an "18 Plate ST Line Ford Focus" (So lower front and rear skirt) would NOT fit my 2016 model?聽

Depends if it's early or late 2018 as that was the changeover year, is it off a MK3.5 or Mk4?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lauzie said:

Making me question what mine is now lol mine is a 66 plate聽

66 plate would聽be a Mk3 facelift usually referred to as Mk 3.5.

• Like 1

What did you upgrade from initially was it a titanium like me ?
Yes was a titanium x

1 minute ago, fridaycider said:

Yes was a titanium x

I have seen these on eBay, same seller.聽

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK6-2015-ZETEC-S-REAR-BUMPER-SKIRT-GENUINE/183830530876

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-ST-LINE-2015-17-FRONT-BUMPER-SKIRT-GENUINE/184159064040

Reckon these will fit? The rear skirt comes with tow eye cap AND the black honeycombe strip thing they're just not pictured.

Yes was a titanium x

Used to look bland0436f37e503fbcbf24a1451f54a92501.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club