Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST Line body kit on a Titanium?

Lauzie

55 minutes ago, fridaycider said:

Used to look bland0436f37e503fbcbf24a1451f54a92501.jpg

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

I love it!

Do you reckon those eBay links would be the right parts for mine?

Yes that would work as I have the front bumper the same at eBay link and used to have the honeycomb rear . Then just side skirts . I was lucky and got all the parts in same colour . Then just changed rear spoiler to St line .

• Like 1

Did look like that b46b706bc90c9b4f53548421c808896a.jpg

Did look like that b46b706bc90c9b4f53548421c808896a.jpg&key=41b3f61809269eb42e174c68eec55980cc4ddcd376fe375b0c5d920965b397fb

Try again . Lol94fbf2e929e6c1bb4ff65fd0fc35d906.jpg

2 hours ago, fridaycider said:

Try again . Lol94fbf2e929e6c1bb4ff65fd0fc35d906.jpg

I love this too!

It's a zetec S rear skirt and st line front skirt but I think they're all the same?

Yes they are the same just check the rears because of exhaust cut out on the right of zetec one .

6 hours ago, fridaycider said:

Yes they are the same just check the rears because of exhaust cut out on the right of zetec one .

Yeah it doesn’t have exhaust cut out but I don’t have a straight exhaust so all good, it’s the right one for me I think. 🙂

So my front and rear skirts arrived today ! Just spoiler, front mesh and fog surrounds and side skirts to go 😁

Spoiler, front mesh grill and fog surrounds ordered, picking up side skirts tomorrow. 

Go to wait for my fiesta to come out of the garage then it’ll be going in for the operation ! 🤣

Cool.. they are a doddle to fit ..

22 hours ago, sussamb said:

Fiesta?  Thought you had a Focus?

We have a Focus, fiesta titanium and a fiesta ST but I need the fiesta titanium out of the garage before I put the focus in as my boyfriend uses the ST for work 😁

just picked up the last item! Side skirts. They’re so big and my focus is now bogging 🤮😭 only cleaned it yesterday. Had to shower them down. 

30111F0A-1921-45D4-82B6-4E861E6F818F.jpeg

• Like 2

So I now have everything!

Spoiler arrived today, and front mesh grill and fog surrounds arrived yesterday. Not looking forward to the future insurance premiums. I'm guessing EVERYTHING I change will have to be declared, regardless of them being ford genuine parts right? 😄

So I now have everything!
Spoiler arrived today, and front mesh grill and fog surrounds arrived yesterday. Not looking forward to the future insurance premiums. I'm guessing EVERYTHING I change will have to be declared, regardless of them being ford genuine parts right? [emoji1]
Of course. Just like I have done. [emoji850]

• Haha 1

Mine was the same . Will totally change the car .

12 hours ago, fridaycider said:

Mine was the same . Will totally change the car .

I'm putting it in at the end of the month, not sure what sort of cost I'll be looking at. Hopefully it's not in the £1,000 range. Respray of side-skirts, front and rear skirts and spoiler and fitting all parts. 😅

6 hours ago, Lauzie said:

I'm putting it in at the end of the month, not sure what sort of cost I'll be looking at. Hopefully it's not in the £1,000 range. Respray of side-skirts, front and rear skirts and spoiler and fitting all parts. 😅

Keep us all posted, with pics!

17 hours ago, 1979Damian said:

Keep us all posted, with pics!

I will do, going body shop today to get a quote then putting it straight in at the end of the month. 🙂 The only thing that won't be done at the shop is the alloys but they will get done lol

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 8:25 AM, Lauzie said:

Getting quotes of around £600, not sure if that's about right lol 

Sounds like a good price to me, just having a front bumper resprayed and blended into the wings can run to £250.  (and that's at Yorkshire prices not the sillyness seen down south where it would be £400+).

22 hours ago, 1979Damian said:

Sounds like a good price to me, just having a front bumper resprayed and blended into the wings can run to £250.  (and that's at Yorkshire prices not the sillyness seen down south where it would be £400+).

Great stuff, I'm hoping it's around the £600 mark that'd be decent. 😄 

• Like 1

So, update: All the parts were taken in today to start the work. 😄

• Like 2

I haven't heard anything as an update, I have to take the car in this week sometime so they can get a paint match but they should have already started priming all of the parts. Boyfriend also dented the car door on the weekend so another thing to get done. Ahhh

On 3/2/2020 at 10:07 AM, Lauzie said:

I haven't heard anything as an update, I have to take the car in this week sometime so they can get a paint match but they should have already started priming all of the parts. Boyfriend also dented the car door on the weekend so another thing to get done. Ahhh

I assume said boyfriend is footing the bill for his stupidity?