Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST Line body kit on a Titanium?

Lauzie

On 3/4/2020 at 12:57 PM, 1979Damian said:

I assume said boyfriend is footing the bill for his stupidity?

Absolutely!

Car was taken in Thursday for the paint match, so the shop should hopefully have the parts ready by the end of the week. I'm a little concerned about the side skirts as they looked way too big but we shall see. 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lauzie said:

Absolutely!

Nice one! 🤣

So the paint's arriving at the shop tomorrow so the car will be in early next week for fitting. I will for sure post before and after pictures. 🙂 6/7 weeks all in all from start to finish. Longer than I'd have liked to wait, but unless I'm doing everything myself, it all takes time. 😂

• Like 1

After 😄

still got the alloys and the tinted back windows to do though at a later date!

CE0C8B97-66B1-4EAA-8B39-84EC0E7CECE9.jpeg

CEC68474-AD37-49B4-9043-3850EC604C8C.jpeg

46D5372E-311D-4377-B6E7-69580C85AE67.jpeg

• Like 3

I need to de-chrome the sills. Tint the back windows and change the alloys then should be good.

where do I begin with the de-chrome. 🤪

5A0FDB9E-3157-46A0-BF5D-32327CCF9112.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 5:39 PM, Lauzie said:

After 😄

Beautiful, I love that colour as well.  I don't see many Ford's kicking about in that colour.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 11:01 AM, 1979Damian said:

Beautiful, I love that colour as well.  I don't see many Ford's kicking about in that colour.

That’s one of the reasons I pushed to get it done, because of the colour! 

I'm happy with it. Cost me £1,000 all in all. Not bad at all. 

😁

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/13/2020 at 5:39 PM, Lauzie said:

After 😄

Very nice, 

I'm looking to do the same, was it hard to do. 

Thanks. 

• 6 months later...

Hi, I would love to do this to mine would you be able to tell me what you bought and roughly the prices I've just got a focus myself in the same position as you 

Screenshot_20210127-133551_Yahoo Mail.jpg

• 2 months later...

Late to the party, but love this! Got any more pics? I am currently attracted to the Titanium X spec Focus, but the ST-Line looks, which is how I stumbled across your thread!

• 6 months later...
On 1/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, Luke4efc said:

Why didn't you just buy an ST-Line haha.

All of the ST-line parts are a straight swap to yours though. Just be careful with the rear bumper, the one you listed has parking sensors so need might be a little unnecessary if you car doesn't have them.

It won't be cheap though. Expect to pay upwards of £1000 to get all the body kit and then paint. Unfortunately your colour isn't very popular so the chances of finding bits in the correct colour and just bolting them on is unlikely. 

On 1/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, Luke4efc said:

Why didn't you just buy an ST-Line haha.

All of the ST-line parts are a straight swap to yours though. Just be careful with the rear bumper, the one you listed has parking sensors so need might be a little unnecessary if you car doesn't have them.

It won't be cheap though. Expect to pay upwards of £1000 to get all the body kit and then paint. Unfortunately your colour isn't very popular so the chances of finding bits in the correct colour and just bolting them on is unlikely. 

Hi,

any idea if you know whether this is also true for a mk4 focus?

I’ve got a Ford Focus Titanium mk4 2020,

I been wanting to put on a mk4 ST-line  front bumper.

• 6 months later...

Been googling and found this thread, so giving it a bump as I am considering the same thing as the OP.

I have a 2015 Titanium, and fancy adding the Zetec-S / St-Line body kit bits to the car, to improve the looks.

I would probably keep the original chrome slatted grille though, as I prefer this to the black mesh grille along with the front fog surrounds with the chrome. Wouldn;t be trying to make it look exactly like an ST-Line, I just like the added body bits.

Have been looking on eBay and various seller sites for the parts, and have them shortlisted, in various states and prices.

Main thing I need to consider, is the cost for recolour them, as I'll be luckiy to find all the bits I need in Deep Impact Blue. However, was thinking would vinyl wrapping the parts be an option (if I could get a close match to Deep Impact Blue), which would be quicker than respraying (with all the prep work) but not sure if the cost of wrapping vs painting of the various parts.

This is currently still in the planning, pricing phase, but it is something I am considering, as I don't think changing cars (only had this car a year) is justifiable for the exterior bodykit alone.

As well as the front / rear bumper valances, side skirts and tailgate spoiler, are there any other arts needed to make these fit my car? One thing I wasn't sure on, is if the existing high level brake lamp would fit into the ST spoiler, or woudl I also need a high level lamp too? Most of those for sale 2nd hand dont have the high level lamp included.

Cheers

MJ

• 1 month later...

Just as an update from my post above, have pretty much sourced and purchased all of the parts needed, to give my 2015 Titanium the 'ST-Line' appearance.

Most parts purchased used from eBay breakers and sellers, as follows:

• Side Skirts (used) - Deep Impact Blue, so no painting needed, only touch ups
  • Rear Tailgate Spoiler incl. high level stop lamp (used) - Deep Impact Blue, so no painting needed, only touch ups
  • Rear Bumper Lower Valance (used) - Deep Impact Blue, so no painting needed, only touch ups
  • Rear Bumper Valance Tow Eye Cover (new) - unpainted aftermarket part, will need painting
  • Front Bumper Lower Grille (new) - aftermarket part
  • Front Bumper Lower Lip Splitter (new) - unpainted aftermarket part, will need painting
  • Front Bumper Lower Side Difusers incl brackets (used) - Wrong colour, will need repainting

Only part I'm still waiting on a price for is the black 'mesh' insert for the rear bumper valance, which is a used breakers part. The parts that need painting/recolouring, I intend to do with rattle spray can and lacquer, as these being low down, I think being careful I can get away with that level of finish.

EDIT: Rear valance Insert now purchased and on its way too.

Overall (not incl. paint) the parts will have cost roughly around £400, which I was happy to pay, especially with some of the bigger/main parts being the right colour to go straight on the car.

As mentioned above, I don't intend this to be a 'ST-Line' clone, and will retain the chrome and the slatted main grille, which I prefer, along with the standard Titanium 17" 5 spoke alloys.

Will update with photos once fitted, but time will depend on a impending house move also, so may be end of August (ish).

MJ

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Slight update. The seller of the rear spoiler turned out to be a bit of a scammer (says he didn't receive my payment, now being dealt with by the bank). Anyway, ended up buying an ST Spoiler instade of the Zetec-S/St-Line spoiler, so will have a slightly different appearance, but not OTT in my opinion.

One thing about the spoiler - will the washer pipe need extending to reach the slightly wider wing, or is it a suck it and see, and each car is slightly different? Might have to get some tubing and a joint piece just incase. 

Just waiting on the aftermarket tow eye cover arriving now, then I can paint up the parts that need painting and think about when to get fitting.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, update... its done (almost). 

front lower parts spray (can) painted and lacquered (decent colour match all considering), and all parts fitted this weekend. Just waiting for the tow eye cover to arrive, which will then be pianted and fitted.

Some pics of the car at the link below:

https://imgur.com/a/HVgxZJX

yaqBGQE.jpg

Xldg22m.jpg

Only thing with the aftermarket lower grille, it has number plated holes in it for some reason, but they aren't too visible.

Also, whilst initially wanted to retain the Titanium grille and fog lamp covers, I am now considering swapping out for the Zetec-S / St Line Hneycomeb black gloss versions, at the right price.

The ST Spoiler doesn't look too OTT either compared to the standard Sport one I was looking at initially.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 7/26/2022 at 11:31 AM, johnson293 said:

Just as an update from my post above, have pretty much sourced and purchased all of the parts needed, to give my 2015 Titanium the 'ST-Line' appearance.

Most parts purchased used from eBay breakers and sellers, as follows:

• Side Skirts (used) - Deep Impact Blue, so no painting needed, only touch ups
  • Rear Tailgate Spoiler incl. high level stop lamp (used) - Deep Impact Blue, so no painting needed, only touch ups
  • Rear Bumper Lower Valance (used) - Deep Impact Blue, so no painting needed, only touch ups
  • Rear Bumper Valance Tow Eye Cover (new) - unpainted aftermarket part, will need painting
  • Front Bumper Lower Grille (new) - aftermarket part
  • Front Bumper Lower Lip Splitter (new) - unpainted aftermarket part, will need painting
  • Front Bumper Lower Side Difusers incl brackets (used) - Wrong colour, will need repainting

Only part I'm still waiting on a price for is the black 'mesh' insert for the rear bumper valance, which is a used breakers part. The parts that need painting/recolouring, I intend to do with rattle spray can and lacquer, as these being low down, I think being careful I can get away with that level of finish.

EDIT: Rear valance Insert now purchased and on its way too.

Overall (not incl. paint) the parts will have cost roughly around £400, which I was happy to pay, especially with some of the bigger/main parts being the right colour to go straight on the car.

As mentioned above, I don't intend this to be a 'ST-Line' clone, and will retain the chrome and the slatted main grille, which I prefer, along with the standard Titanium 17" 5 spoke alloys.

Will update with photos once fitted, but time will depend on a impending house move also, so may be end of August (ish).

MJ

Hi there, found this thread useful, I'm trying to do a similar thing eventually end goal being fully modified with my titanium X. I wanted the best of both luxury and sporty. 

Even looking at stage 1 remap which will put my focus over 200 bhp.

I already have the honeycomb grille and just need to source the other bits.

Looking forward to this build.

Thanks

IMG-20240322-WA0014.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club