Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wow!

Graeme Smurf

Reading the paper one day, and found this..

FordFiestaCabrio.jpg

Wow Much?

I think its US only though, but it has a German Plate on it :S

Unfortunately - it's a photoshop and has been around for a long time.

Easiest way to tell? 5 wheel bolts...

Drivers side door has been mangled into place, actually even for a PS work, its pretty poor....something weird has happened to the undercarriage too!

Yeah.... this is poor even for a PS job! Fuel filler cap, reflections and shadows, front grill surround, front wheel arch, rear wheel arch, left wing mirror and rear light are the dodgy things that I've noticed :ph34r:

Yeah.... this is poor even for a PS job! Fuel filler cap, reflections and shadows, front grill surround, front wheel arch, rear wheel arch, left wing mirror and rear light are the dodgy things that I've noticed :ph34r:

Looking at it again, all of these are really obvious now!

Also, what's going on with the aerial?! :lol:

on the theme of this topic i found this today... i know its aloada sheet like the rest but i really like the look of the car without the front badge

Fiesta_Cabrio53.jpg

on the theme of this topic i found this today... i know its aloada sheet like the rest but i really like the look of the car without the front badge

Fiesta_Cabrio53.jpg

Agree with you on that one Nico - might get it costed up as it is one of those 'less is more' conversions

Agree with you on that one Nico - might get it costed up as it is one of those 'less is more' conversions

the issue is though there is a curve in the bonnet aint ther for the bigger badge to fit, so it might take a new bonnet :(

the issue is though there is a curve in the bonnet aint ther for the bigger badge to fit, so it might take a new bonnet :(

Actually I think the difficult bit is the cut out in the front bumper for the badge.