Do Not Sell My Personal Information

items behind the grill

mrmetallica

does any one have a diagram of items behind the front grill ? i think its like an air intake etc.i found some items damaged behind the grill and want to relace but not sure what they are

20 hours ago, mrmetallica said:

i found some items damaged behind the grill and want to relace but not sure what they are

Photograph them on your phone and upload the images

47 minutes ago, Focus7788 said:

What year is it? 

yeh that would help lol

its a 09 focus fl titanium

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, F0CUE said:

Is this what u need?

7M519A673EJ_diagram.jpg

im not sure its a while since it broke.what happened is the bonnet lock wouldnt let me open the bonnet. so i had to force it open that might be to far in whats between the grill and the radiator ?

The snorkal bit at the bottom lives in there with the lock and the radiator. You can get a new lock on eBay with a key works perfect. Instead of breaking mines I sat under the engine on jack stands then took out the bolts from behind it's good for the core lol

Screenshot_20200207_213458.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, F0CUE said:

The snorkal bit at the bottom lives in there with the lock and the radiator. You can get a new lock on eBay with a key works perfect. Instead of breaking mines I sat under the engine on jack stands then took out the bolts from behind it's good for the core lol

Screenshot_20200207_213458.jpg

im going to have to have a look ive sorted the lock .something broke that had a bolt on it maybe to do with the snorkel thanks for the help so far

these are the pieces that have broken but im not sure where from any one recognise them

20200208_163554.jpg

20200208_163600.jpg

20200208_163611.jpg

20200208_163605.jpg

That looks like part of what holds the top grill on look around the top area of the grill.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

That looks like part of what holds the top grill on look around the top area of the grill.

will do when weather improves

There is also some sort or hook where the very end of the snorkel hangs onto it could be that too. Yep rain rain and more rain lol

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club