Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK8 Fiesta ST Line Splash Screen

Sam Richards 231

hello im just wondering how do i change the splash screen logo to the sync 3 ford performance splash screen 

thanks sam 

There's a long running thread in this forum "Mk 8 Forscan chat" which you should find if you scroll back a few pages. Iirc, someone on there has changed the splash screen.

• Like 1

You’ll need Forscan - there’s a drop down option. 5 minute job

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

My active only has sync not 3. I've added cc, auto wipers and a couple of other changes but I'd love to change the splash screen. Sync doesn't have an APIM module. Does anyone know if it's possible? Surely it is as it still shows the 'Ford' splash screen. Cheers 

18 hours ago, Jimbo NI said:

My active only has sync not 3. I've added cc, auto wipers and a couple of other changes but I'd love to change the splash screen. Sync doesn't have an APIM module. Does anyone know if it's possible? Surely it is as it still shows the 'Ford' splash screen. Cheers 

From what I've researched (I have a Focus 4) if there's no APIM showing it can't be done.

Might be wrong but i think he means the logo that appears before you turn the car on and once you have turned it off and opened the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgv8wk-h4Ik

Somewhere in the list of themes is one called Ford Performance. I've messed with it myself although i put it back to standard now. There's also the RS and American ones on there too.

I'm still trying to work out why i cant have it on night theme and have it at 100% brightness even though i turned auto brightness off. Its still darker than when you put it back to day mode.

• 8 months later...

Simple way open forscan, run apim module  (NOT as built) search splash, change. thats how I done it and you can pick anything from the ford list . Quite like the  Lincoln setup myself 🙂

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club