Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If you are picking up a new puma in February or already have yours please read this...

gsd0475

The box in the boot is not for carrying fluids or ice so I'm told. Obviously some new owners must  have done so. 😲😲😲

12 minutes ago, iantt said:

The box in the boot is not for carrying fluids or ice so I'm told. Obviously some new owners must  have done so. 😲😲😲

I mean...they did fit it with a plug and literally show fluid in it in their ad!! :laugh: 

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I mean...they did fit it with a plug and literally show fluid in it in their ad!! :laugh: 

I think customers have taken that to the next level though! 

1 minute ago, iantt said:

I think customers have taken that to the next level though! 

Wouldn't surprise me...probably filling it with petrol as a range extender!! :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, iantt said:

The hybrid battery is next to the box!! 

Yeah, it does seem a bit dodgy showing customers they can hose it out - the battery is hopefully out of the flow from the bung and well waterproofed!

My dealer was telling me they'd been advised that changes were already being considered to permit the option of a spare on the mHEV as well as the i/c versions which would presumably mean relocating the battery. It's interesting that in the video animation of the mHEV system the battery is shown as being under the floor, under the front passenger seat, on the cutaway car in the video.

Anybody had anything in the way of an update from Ford?

After reading on here (thank you) i had to chase down my dealership for any info, they weren't reaching out to me regarding my new Puma. My Puma was due last WE and i had a verbal update from my dealership 10 days ago saying WE 22nd but its gone deathly quiet. 

BTW moving from an Edge to a Puma.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club