Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just bought - Ecoboost Zetec S. DRL's!

WoodyS27-ZS
聽Share

Hi guys,

I've finally come back to Ford聽and picked up a 13 plate 125bhp Zetec S Ecoboost last night.

Love the car, only thing bothering me atm is the dismally yellow DRL's 馃槃

I'm aware that it's the dual filament H15 bulb for these which works as the high beam as well. I've looked through the bulb forum but can't seem to find anything on there.

Has anyone changed their H15 DRL聽to make a more modern looking white/blue light that doesn't affect the high beam?

Any help appreciated 馃檪

57 minutes ago, WoodyS27-ZS said:

Hi guys,

I've finally come back to Ford聽and picked up a 13 plate 125bhp Zetec S Ecoboost last night.

Love the car, only thing bothering me atm is the dismally yellow DRL's 馃槃

I'm aware that it's the dual filament H15 bulb for these which works as the high beam as well. I've looked through the bulb forum but can't seem to find anything on there.

Has anyone changed their H15 DRL聽to make a more modern looking white/blue light that doesn't affect the high beam?

Any help appreciated 馃檪

I fitted these nice and bright white..

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DZG-Halogen-Bright-Headlight-Pieces/dp/B07SRRVL3G/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=h15+bright+white&qid=1581591340&sr=8-2

Guy called Andy Brooks, he has a Facebook page called HNA supplies. Excellent quality halogen bulbs with a 5000k dual filament H15 bulb, standard 2 yr warranty and great after sales.

I admin a Mondeo Mk5 FB page and he is the go to guy. Give him a message and tell him I sent you.

Jon RJ

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club