Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 2.0 tdci 04 plate cranking not starting Helllllpppp!!!!

Sapppy

Please can someone give advice before it goes to the scrappy, I got this car just before xmas , had a lump idle didn't think much of it, 3 days later just cut out on me going up a slight incline, cranked over but would not fire, AA man tried all sorts even the dreaded quick-start, which i have now read should not be used. he could not get it going no code came up on his machine. when I checked the fuel filter there was hardly any fuel in it (I did check to see if there was any filament there were none, so I bought a new one filled with new fuel attached still nothing, tried priming still nothing only cranked did not fire, bought new fuel regulator still not firing, had 2nd fuel pump fitted still not firing, had 3 and 4 injector replaced and programmed still not firing only code coming up now P0001 guess this is because the car hasn't started for a while, Have tried having the car towed to start but nothing, we also loosened the injector pipes to checked that fuel was coming through while we turned it over. I have spent £150 on the car now and do not want to waste any more money if it needs scrapping advice would be fantastic, I have never spent so much time on a car, how men get there hands in that engine I do not know even I struggled

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club