Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When This Appears - It's Bye Bye Fiesta...

DanGull

FORDFOCUSRS500_WALLPAPER_1024x768_09.jpg

Oh the fun I could have with that :o :o :o :o :o :o

I already have the dealer investigating - wonder if I'll actually be able to get one...

RS500 Site

Red seats as well - must have one :lol:

FORDFOCUSRS500_WALLPAPER_1280x1024_06.jpg

DARN ME!!!!!!

Perfection

Edited by DanGull
Greeny - you should know better, tut tut - but yes, it is.

Woweee! That looks a serious bit of kit! I love the matt black paint. I don't blame you for wanting to bn the fiesta for that :)

Is it any faster than the stock one?

In recognition of the extreme performance potential of the Focus RS500, the limited edition model has been subjected to a series of concentrated durability tests which have focused on the car’s track capabilities.

The development programme included a dedicated endurance test at the infamous Nürburgring Nordschleife in Germany, where Ford TeamRS engineers were joined by three Ford-employed racing drivers working in shifts to complete 10,000km of non-stop driving, equivalent to competing in ten consecutive Nürburgring 24-hour races without a break.

“We wanted to be sure that serious enthusiasts could drive the Focus RS500 to the limit on track, without any concerns about the car’s stamina,” said Matthias Tonn, Focus RS500 Chief Programme Engineer. “This meant going beyond our standard test routines, and pushing the car to the edge of its performance envelope. After 500 non-stop laps of the Nürburgring, we are very confident of its durability and delighted at the way it performed, with an 8-minute lap time within reach”.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoexpressnews/250168/official_ford_focus_rs500.html

i dont see the point behind it anymore behind that chaved up look... if you want a car too bash about on a track then drive off in you look M classes and RS Audi's stuff dont you... will depend on the price if it can undercut them 2 it be worthwhile

Call from dealer: "Don't hold your breath"

Why am I not surprised? :lol:

Poppycock and balderdash

( No need to edit :P )

Im not 100% sure about it tbh. Its a cool car, dont get me wrong, but its too expensive and i think i would feel slightly embarassed driving about in it once the novelty wears off. Personally i prefer the standard RS which has more than adequete performance as it is.

Call from dealer: "Don't hold your breath"

Why am I not surprised? :lol:

101 for the UK; more or less twice that of any other European country ...

Aye - but apparently the finance manager of the dealership wants one :lol:

Keith - it IS a balaclava... :lol:

"there have been very few modifications to the car’s chassis. The RevoKnuckle front suspension system – which reduces torque steer – remains the same, as does the Quaife limited-slip differential. The brakes are also carried over, although the calipers are painted red to help set the RS500 apart from lesser models"

thats the bit that worries me about it, it sounds asif they just beefed the engine up and left the rest but painted it differently too make it look the part

Jesus that is a beast i want one i will have to check what change i have in my pocket :lol::lol::lol:

Hope i get six numbers this week at £34k that will be the only way i could afford one :lol::lol::lol:

"there have been very few modifications to the car’s chassis. The RevoKnuckle front suspension system – which reduces torque steer – remains the same, as does the Quaife limited-slip differential. The brakes are also carried over, although the calipers are painted red to help set the RS500 apart from lesser models"

thats the bit that worries me about it, it sounds asif they just beefed the engine up and left the rest but painted it differently too make it look the part

The GGR upgrade puts out similar power with no upgrade to the diff, so it'll be fine - you can guarantee it!

Regarding the paint, it's a Panther Black car, that gets sent to a 3M factory to have the black film put on it :)

Dan has a wedding to save up for anyway! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club