Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Black Edition or Zetec S

Galyss

HI, I have a little question.

I have a Ford Fiesta MK7.5 Black Edition 1.0T 140ch and I was wondering what the difference between mine and the Zetec S.

Also I saw some black edition with the S of the S line I guess (On the front grill). Should I have it too? Because it's weird, I see it only on British Black editions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm a French baguette)

Yours is black and red and has a 140ps engine. It’s just a Zetec S with a fancy paint job and some extra power. I think people just buy the S badge and stick it on, most I see round here don’t have it.

• Like 1

I also eared about the fact that mine has sport suspensions, that is true, and the normal Zetec S hasn't, is that right?

You could not buy a normal Zetec S with the 140 engine. In 2015 Ford introduced the Zetec S Red & Black editions. These came with Ecoboost 140, Contrasting Black/red roof and Mirrors and Black wheels. In the last year or so of the Fiesta 7.5, Ford introduced the ST-line range. I understand these were just a re-badged Zetec S. However, you could buy a non red/black edition with 140 engine.

The Zetec S and St-Line have Sports Suspension, which are stiffer than normal Fiestas, but not as stiff as the ST.

I look at (and test drove) a 2016 (16 plate), Zetec S Red Edition, a very nice car. I love the paint colour. However I ended up with a Red Mk8 ST-Line X, which with a black Sun/moon roof, looks like a Red edition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much guys!

It was clear and perfectly explained!

Have a nice day 🙂

• Like 2