Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Young kids eh!!

Ian Lanc

Get a load of this guys.... Went to take the missus to work this morning, we had our twin grandkids & grandson in the back, as we drove along we heard a clunk/bang to the offside rear of the car, thought something had broken, so pulled up and looked around the car, so we went home asap, missus went on the bus to work, I checks all over the car and can't find nothing wrong with the car, dreading the time to take the twins home because of the bad noise, drives a mile and no noise, odd i thought, then the clunk/bang happened but this time it was on the nearside.... i thought WTF same noise but the other side, then heard it again but this time i was stationary, so it couldn't have happened whilst in motion [suspension]..... I looks at the twins only to see one of them leaning forwards and grabbing hold of the door handle and trying to open the door, kiddy locks on so no way of opening the doors, she lets go of the handle......''''clunk  bang'''''

Never laughed so much in my life 😁😁😁😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Ian Lanc said:

Get a load of this guys.... Went to take the missus to work this morning, we had our twin grandkids & grandson in the back, as we drove along we heard a clunk/bang to the offside rear of the car, thought something had broken, so pulled up and looked around the car, so we went home asap, missus went on the bus to work, I checks all over the car and can't find nothing wrong with the car, dreading the time to take the twins home because of the bad noise, drives a mile and no noise, odd i thought, then the clunk/bang happened but this time it was on the nearside.... i thought WTF same noise but the other side, then heard it again but this time i was stationary, so it couldn't have happened whilst in motion [suspension]..... I looks at the twins only to see one of them leaning forwards and grabbing hold of the door handle and trying to open the door, kiddy locks on so no way of opening the doors, she lets go of the handle......''''clunk  bang'''''

thank god for child locks ☺️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ian Lanc said:

Never a dull day when kids are involved!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ecoboost989 said:

Never a dull day when kids are involved!

you can say that again 👍

• Haha 1

And when they get older you lock the doors so they can't get in 😀😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wonder why my post is in blue ? Odd that!

Told the missus to sit in the driver's seat last night and whilst I sat in the back, I lightly pulled on the door latch and let it go.... ''clunk bang'' she swung her head around and said..''that's the same bang what is it''......I then showed her what was causing the bang and she looked puzzled, I then said...who was sat in the back today, she then bursted out laughing 🙉😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club