Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scuttle panel

andmel06

Hi everyone I need help 😩 so my spring coil went on the drivers side so took it into the garage to be fixed.But after a few days of getting it back when putting my screen cover on for the cold weather I noticed a gap between my bonnet and windscreen looks like the underneath part and side end panel.🤷‍♀️ asked the garage don’t recall it but I know it wasn’t missing before as I regularly put my cover on in bad weather and would of definitely notice it.I need help on where I can buy this part as I can only seem to find full scuttle panels and this isn’t what I need , I don’t know what it’s even called see pictures please and thanks for any help or advice. 

3F375985-30BA-4DAF-855F-D3A44299D79B.jpeg

Have a look around some breakers yards you might find one there☺️

• Thanks 1

Hiya yeah I’m going on Monday but the weather is so bad at the moment will the water be damaging going into my bonnet🤷‍♀️ 🤔I have had to stuff some bags in there.😊

• Like 1

Just now, andmel06 said:

The gap is quite big 

4B18687C-AFAA-4BA7-83DD-BD8F88F6BF1A.jpeg

looking at that I dont think it has anything there

right ok good luck at the breakers☺️

• Thanks 1

Think the garage must of taken the scuttle panel off when he fixed the coil spring he said he had trouble un fixing the screws in the bonnet that attached to the wheel.

Just hope I can get one don’t want my car getting anymore rusty.Im a women and I’m stressed about it 🙁 just spent over £400 as when coil spring went had a water pump leak as well so new water pump and cam belt and Alternator belt and the car probably only worth £600 😂