Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Mk 7.5 - fuse type for Dash Cam?

BraXzy
聽Share

I'm looking to hardwire my dashcam into my 2014 plate Ford Fiesta and I realised the kit I bought doesn't come with any fuse taps - problem is I've no idea what type of fuse I need for behind the glovebox. Could anyone enlighten me?聽馃槃

Mini-blade type that's around 2-3 Amps. The piggyback fuse holder is direction specific so make sure you install it the correct way around (if you remove the bottom fuse, your dashcam should still power on).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

Mini-blade type that's around 2-3 Amps. The piggyback fuse holder is direction specific so make sure you install it the correct way around (if you remove the bottom fuse, your dashcam should still power on).

Thanks, I'd double checked and it does indeed look like the one. It's not helpful that different listings online refer to them slightly differently, mini-blade, small blade etc.

Does this look right to you?聽https://www.amazon.co.uk/ARTGEAR-Standard-Circuit-Medium-Harness/dp/B078BQTBNK

also spotted this one but seems a bit overboard for what I need (has the 2-3A that you suggested though):聽https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07XD22DFP/

Yep they're both the correct size fuse holders just whichever one you feel you need.