Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Error Codes 140bhp Fiesta EcoBoost

SMURFY19

Hi I brought a fiesta as a Cat N. The engine was fu**ed, I brought new engine fitted it started it, now im getting fault codes and wont rev over 2000rpm and misfire. Starts first time

P0251:13-AF.      Injection Pump Fuel Metering Control A

P0113:17-AF.      IAT ( Intake Air Temperature) sensor 1 Circuit High Input

Can anyone help me

High pressure pump is kaput (if it's the one from your engine its sustained damage) 

IAT problem, check the input voltage is what it should be

The pump that was on it was standard one with car then I replaced it with the one that came with the 2nd hand engine, and there is 4.83v at the sensor

On 2/17/2020 at 8:48 PM, Cal844 said:

High pressure pump is kaput (if it's the one from your engine its sustained damage) 

IAT problem, check the input voltage is what it should be

I have a feeling its something to do with brake vacuum thing, as turbo should kick in around 2000rpm and it's not going over 2000rpm.

I think you need to start from the fuel pump in the tank as if it isnt supplying 70psi to the inlet of the HP pump mounted on the top of the engine you will have fueling issues. When you turn the ign on can you here the in tank pump fire up for about 5 sec ?

1 hour ago, Eatonm112 said:

I think you need to start from the fuel pump in the tank as if it isnt supplying 70psi to the inlet of the HP pump mounted on the top of the engine you will have fueling issues. When you turn the ign on can you here the in tank pump fire up for about 5 sec ?

Done all that deffo running 70psi and I always turn ignition on and leave it 10-30s before starting 

Would it be fuel related meaning the fuel has been in there year and half? It seems to be fuel issue as changed everything, injectors, fuel pump, sensors, coil packs, boost control valve and maf sensor, the Diagnostic machine is saying everything is perfect, I'm gonna try new fuel if not I'm taking it to ford. 

Can anyone still help, or Shell I take it to ford. Also is the 125 engine same as 140, is it just ecu map, because I have the 140bhp black edition and I think the engine in it now is the 125bhp, I got told that it's ok to put a 125bhp engine in and the mapping side is done by ecu... do I need to change anything as it's the 125 engine I do still have old engine which is the 140bhp

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club