Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help with repair

casuk

I'm needing my front discs/pads and a drop link replaced I was going to try it myself but as its breaks I think I'll get them done properly, is there anyone in the glasgow area that could give me a hand, for a fee 

Good luck with the change-over, Discs & pads are easy enough but you'll need a longlish steel bar to help with the removal & refitting of the links, so get a bar before you start the job.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2020 at 9:58 AM, casuk said:

I'm needing my front discs/pads and a drop link replaced I was going to try it myself but as its breaks I think I'll get them done properly, is there anyone in the glasgow area that could give me a hand, for a fee 

If you fancied a drive into Fife I would help you out at my garage.

oddly enough I’m in Glasgow working this week but it’s contract work so I’ve no room to deviate.

• Like 1

Hi casuk,

I reckon you'd be hard pressed to find a better mechanic than stef123

He's helped me out on this site in the past and he knows what he's doing I can vouch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, stef123 said:

If you fancied a drive into Fife I would help you out at my garage.

oddly enough I’m in Glasgow working this week but it’s contract work so I’ve no room to deviate.

Thanks stef really appreciate the offer, i ended up getting them done yesterday morning, I didn't want to wait wish I did now, 

Was a bit of a job as the sliding pins were stuck took him 20mins to get them loose and the piston wouldnt compress guy done a great job and also made me realise I wouldnt have been able to do it alone 

• Like 1

Atleast you are sorted now. 

i once had a slider seized on a Lexus caliper carrier. Normally takes me a few mins and a bit of heat if required to get them going. This one was proper stubborn, gave it a good bit of heat and went to try twist it with a spanner, it took off out of the carrier like a rocket and just missed my mates face!

• Like 1

Offt, a bit closer than you want he just used oil and force, aye glad it's done minds at peace, then my seat belt alarm started going off even though I'm wearing it, think it's when I lean my weight forward it goes off pain in the **** tho 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club