Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mk6 injector price

warb

having aa out and plugging their computer in my van, fault injector 1. ive rang afew garages up and they either wont give me a price or dont wont to do it? is it a hard job? am just after an rough figure of how much it will cost, if anyone has any history with these? he also said change 1 not all 4.if anyone could help that would be great cheers

I will not know the answer but tell us what engine you have and someone might be able to give a more accurate answer

• Like 1

Worth noting it could be the injector wiring loom rather than the injector itself so that should ideally be tested before being replaced.

It's not a hard job though, they're a very common replacement, I don't know why no one wants to do it!

Yes, just change one as there's only one faulty...if you had faults on 3 of them then I'd recommend all 4. 

It will need to be coded after replacement so very small independent garages might not have the equipment to do that.

Not sure in terms of garage pricing but I cant see it being more than an hour (£50) plus whatever you pay for the injector - a used one might cost £50, a recon £100, a brand new one £200...

I put a set of injectors in a 1.4 recently for a friend ofime. Done in two hours. They're not difficult. Only if theyre stuck in. Even then you can get them out with a slide hammer of they're being replaced.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club