Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Is there such thing as rear view headlights?

James_3200

so I don't know if this is a stupid question but if i turn my headlights on there should be headlights on the rear that come on as well and stay on permanently not fog lights, or reversing just regular lights that stay on so i can see where i'm reversing in the dark right?

Because if there is then there not coming on?

7 minutes ago, James_3200 said:

so I don't know if this is a stupid question but if i turn my headlights on there should be headlights on the rear that come on as well and stay on permanently not fog lights, or reversing just regular lights that stay on so i can see where i'm reversing in the dark right?

Because if there is then there not coming on?

Err...reverse lights come on when you're in reverse so you can see...  They go off when not in reverse otherwise they'd blind everyone behind you.

Probably best you don't drive until you've sobered up! :laugh: 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Probably best you don't drive until you've sobered up!

Or face the other way when sat in the drivers seat!

• Haha 2

As an aside- it is a traffic offence to have permanent white lights showing on the back of a vehicle except for numberplate lights (which are angled downwards to purely illuninate the plate).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Milkman said:

Or face the other way when sat in the drivers seat!

My other vehicle is a JCB 😂 

Cree LED reverse bulbs are a good upgrade; 

I've fitted two in my modified mk2.5 focus has dual reverse lights both Equivalent to 55w Halogen total 110w light output 

c3ba3b88-93b5-480d-9078-90050db72265.jpeg.thumb.jpg.e17a6fcde4d264f11be5384c69e741ed.jpg

• Like 1

All this talk about white light reminds me of something 

• Confused 1

It is also illegal to drive an agricultural/industrial machine on the highway with the rear cab/floodlights on as well but how many have you followed that do?

One thing I can't understand is why do drivers have their front fog lights on during daylight when there is no fog?

If reversing lamps are retro fitted to a vehicle and are not activated/deactivated by an automatic switch from the gearbox, by Law you have to fit an illuminated manual switch.

It was a good day when fitting underbody lighting on a vehicle was made illegal.

There are many more ways you can draw attention to yourself and your vehicle!

Lenny wrote

😕

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Milkman said:

Lenny wrote

😕

He did indeed

White light is the name of the song 🤷‍♂️ which I think is quite a good one; I don't get your point of repeating my post to be fair; Perhaps elaborate rather than saying what you see as however purposeful my initial comment was mate; I cant see any purpose in yours atall as everyone can already see what I've said without introduction or synopsis 

#RoyWalker say what you see 

20200221_041350.thumb.jpg.09d8f1975cb5ca1bb0d440ec47ea29f6.jpg

I don't really own a JCB neither that was a joke 😂 too

• Like 1

It's just reminding me of White Lightning...  Can you even still buy that?  Used to sell loads of it when I worked Monday evening shift at a small supermarket!! Surprised it didn't burn through the plastic bottles in all honesty! :laugh: 

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

It's just reminding me of White Lightning...  Can you even still buy that?  Used to sell loads of it when I worked Monday evening shift at a small supermarket!! Surprised it didn't burn through the plastic bottles in all honesty! :laugh: 

At the end of 2009, Heineken decided to discontinue its manufacture due to its brand image problem in the United Kingdom as having become synonymous with under-age drinking, anti-social behaviour, homelessness and impoverished alcoholism, in an echo of the Gin Craze of the 18th century.[3] Such cheap non-distilled drinks (both high-strength beer and cider) became known as "***** juice" in the UK media. When sold on special at off licences, 3 litre plastic bottles of 8.4% White Lightning could be purchased for less than £2.

• Like 2

On 2/20/2020 at 6:31 PM, Lenny said:

Amazing, lol.  This has gone straight onto my YouTube music play list.
Thanks Lenny.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Turvey said:

At the end of 2009, Heineken decided to discontinue its manufacture due to its brand image problem in the United Kingdom as having become synonymous with under-age drinking, anti-social behaviour, homelessness and impoverished alcoholism, in an echo of the Gin Craze of the 18th century.[3] Such cheap non-distilled drinks (both high-strength beer and cider) became known as "***** juice" in the UK media. When sold on special at off licences, 3 litre plastic bottles of 8.4% White Lightning could be purchased for less than £2.

Who knew that t r a m p was a derogatory term worthy of censorship 🤔

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club