Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clear your calendar

Stoney871

A little way off yet but just to get the date in everybody's heads.

2983edd3a9b7b7244af1be4c27dfe32c.jpg

Show your interest and if the numbers are good we'll book a stand for this year.

Last years numbers were an improvement on previous attendances so lets see if we can better them for this year and make a solid showing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Haha just posted asking about this 🥱

I’m definitely up for it my son will come and at least one mate so that’s 3 cars straight up

• Like 1

I have every intention of attending again this year. It was seeing all the Focus STs at Ford Fair that cemented my desire to be back in one, so I’ve got to bring it to the first one since it was built at least. 😁

• Like 1

My daughter says she might come in her new Fiesta ST3 that she gets next month 

• Like 1

Glad to see interest is still there.
I'd like this year to be the best yet so anyone who's interested or intending to go please make yourselves known so we can gauge numbers to ensure we book a stand again this year.

• 3 months later...

The official announcement of F1 being at Silverstone on 9th August, will now mean this is off.

No doubt Kelsey will state as much in due course.

I think they were kidding themselves, they'd ever be able to hold it - maybe they held out to try and get compensation when F1 pushed them out.

Pity, maybe we can make 2021 a show to remember.

• Like 1

There is a chance they'll move it to later in the year, but I think it's going to be a while before these type of events are allowed.

F1 at silverstone is without any spectators and with only the minimum essential team/crew members.

Hopefully both Silverstone races will be FTA and we can at least watch Silverstone live on what would have been Ford Fair day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexp999 said:

F1 at silverstone is without any spectators and with only the minimum essential team/crew members.

F1 should be more interesting to watch with the drivers having to get out and change their own tyres now... :biggrin: 

I don't really see why car shows couldn't go ahead in a month or two...the chance of coming into contact with a Corona case is already very low now, about 10 times less than when we entered lockdown.  Track, trace and isolate should make that even lower over the next month or so.  Plus being outside and keeping your distance should make the risk of catching it extremely low even if you did come across one anyway.  

I guess the main issue is the toilets and cafes at the moment.

Ford Fair has now been rescheduled for October 25th, incorporating the Classic Ford show.  :smile:

• Like 2

I normally get up early and leave around 5:30 am.

That's not going to be fun the day the clocks switch to GMT/winter time.

It's going to be dark the whole journey and queue in (although might not be as many attending).

Hopefully they'll set a later start time and finish time. I'm not driving all the way there and all the way back in the dark.

Also, weather late October? I don't know if the cars are going to be as clean as usual, haha.

At least they've not cancelled it entirely though.

• Like 2

It will be windy so warm gear would be essential.
Make a change from baking to death for once [emoji3062]

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

[emoji17]

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club