Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forscan codes

nialler82

Hi all, 

Recently purchased a 2018 2.0 Mondeo and looking for advice and codes to change a few settings on forscan, such as, enable door auto lock when reaching a certain speed, killing power to the 12v sockets when car is off. 

Any advice on where to get a copy of these codes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

Thanks a million. 

Can you clear something up for me please. The excel sheet states values like, e.g 730-01-02    xxxx    xxxx    x*xx    Start/Stop: 0=disabled, 1=enabled                

What do the X's mean or where do i apply the 0 or 1? Thanks                                                                   

Thanks a million. 
Can you clear something up for me please. The excel sheet states values like, e.g 730-01-02    xxxx    xxxx    x*xx    Start/Stop: 0=disabled, 1=enabled                
You need to be really careful mate, you can easily brick your Mondeo if you don't know what you're doing. I strongly recommend you read some instructional guides.

I admin the most active Mk5 Mondeo UK Facebook page, we have over 1.5K members and have over 100 interactions a day on the page. We have a lot of very knowledgeable members when it comes to Forscan, and I like to include myself in that list.

One of our admins compiled a 'how to' guide for Forscan, including several spreadsheets worth of codes. It might benefit you to join and ask your questions there, as well as here of course. The Mk5 doesn't have a huge following on FOC for some reason.

Have a look at the page for yourself, when answering the 'who invited you' question just mention my name - Jon RoganJosh, so I know where our members are coming from.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693277794183606/

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

You need to be really careful mate, you can easily brick your Mondeo if you don't know what you're doing. I strongly recommend you read some instructional guides.

I admin the most active Mk5 Mondeo UK Facebook page, we have over 1.5K members and have over 100 interactions a day on the page. We have a lot of very knowledgeable members when it comes to Forscan, and I like to include myself in that list.

One of our admins compiled a 'how to' guide for Forscan, including several spreadsheets worth of codes. It might benefit you to join and ask your questions there, as well as here of course. The Mk5 doesn't have a huge following on FOC for some reason.

Have a look at the page for yourself, when answering the 'who invited you' question just mention my name - Jon RoganJosh, so I know where our members are coming from.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/693277794183606/

Thanks for the help. I've sent invite now. Thanks

Thanks a million. 
The X denotes the standard code and the asterix would be the value to change.
Very important thing- ALWAYS SAVE A COPY OF YOUR ORIGINAL DATA PRIOR TO ALTERING ANYTHING!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is something we all should be reading if we're playing with forscan but, shoot me down if I missed something in the linked spreadsheet data:; why point somebody obviously inexperienced in forscan, owns a mondeo but is shown codes for the F150s? [emoji848] Aren't we confused enough? [emoji57]

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

This is something we all should be reading if we're playing with forscan but, shoot me down if I missed something in the linked spreadsheet data:; why point somebody obviously inexperienced in forscan, owns a mondeo but is shown codes for the F150s? [emoji848] Aren't we confused enough? [emoji57]

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

The spreadsheet was created based on the F150 for their club but the majority of the hex codes are still valid for other models using the Sync system.

• Like 2

Their spreadsheet is the most thorough one available (I'd say they have put in some sterling efforts to compile it) so is pretty much the definitive version.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club