Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear window shattered

F0CUE
聽Share

Got up this morning and looked out the window and was thinking the rear window on the car looks really wet. I have the car parked front facing and can see right through it normally but this time it didn't look right. I could tell it wasn't translucent and yes it seems to have shattered. I can see a crack in the middle that appears to be pushed from inside so it's not been vandalised. I recently replaced struts on the boot can that do anything? I also noticed round where the st spoiler sits the glass is caved in at the edges can the st spoiler be responsible? It was fine last night so don't understand lol

IMG-20200223-160505.jpg

馃槶馃槶馃槶

• Sad 1

That is one helluva way to have your weekend spoiled, feel for ya buddy... 馃槓

• Like 2

Thanks insurance is sorting it and all I have to pay is 拢75 excess so not as bad as I thought but not getting done til Tuesday so its crash wrapped ATM with all the glass removed til the glass order arrives.聽

• Like 1

a week after a new front screen went in a hoody jumped on the wing bounced on to the screen in one hop and was gone down the road.聽 Screen totally聽caved it in...聽 very eloquently done ( I have on video), clearly must have done this many times to do it all without impeding聽his continuous jog down the road.... a few months later could have been the same person聽threw big聽flint chips at the rear screen......聽聽

this country is a total mess, and will get much worse

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Botus said:

........this country is a total mess, and will get much worse

Not only your country but this is going on everywhere and sad to say yes it will get much worse 馃槥

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club