Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why Is It?

mikester

my parking sensors aren't colour coded when i've seen many mk7s and indeed many fords with them colour coded. have i got a 'special' version?

what colour you got? i can honestly say every time i seen them they been coded

my parking sensors aren't colour coded when i've seen many mk7s and indeed many fords with them colour coded. have i got a 'special' version?

Mine aren't colour coded on my Focus if it makes you feel any better? Hard to notice on Sea Grey though!

if i were sea grey or panther black i wouldn't care, i'm colorado red though... could be worse i guess.. could be on a frozen white :unsure:

i'm assuming painting them would be a very bad idea, so can i buy just the 2 and plug and play them... or is it literally a mission to remove and they all are linked together so i'm gonnaneed to replace all 4 sensors and the wiring/plugs etc etc??

if i were sea grey or panther black i wouldn't care, i'm colorado red though... could be worse i guess.. could be on a frozen white :unsure:

i'm assuming painting them would be a very bad idea, so can i buy just the 2 and plug and play them... or is it literally a mission to remove and they all are linked together so i'm gonnaneed to replace all 4 sensors and the wiring/plugs etc etc??

They can be colour coded, yes. Just get a professional to do it - most body shops will not be able to do the sensor pads properly.

I wonder if for some reason they were dealer fitted and not at the factory?

It varies you know. Mine were factory fitted and came grey.

mine are colour coded and were dealer fitted (panther black). :)

For some reason the ones fitted at the factory are bare plastic and the dealer fit ones seem to be colour coded.

All PArking sensors on the Fiesta from factory are not colour co-ordinated. Dealer fitted ones are. But if you ask dealer to do it they should

too late now, car is on the drive. ford after sales are shocking, know from experience. i'm asking around the usual parts places but not hearing anything back, and these sensors were 100% factory fitted confirmed by the spec sheet on etis website.

i don't know wether to risk it, its bugging me but i don't wnt to lose functionality. maybe someone could swap with me at a meet to see if they are indeed interchangable. if so i'll just go round breakers yards and the like :D

oops double post. delete away

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club